BDD - no Lapdance

Just got a message from a dancer at BDD that the health department gave them a warning yesterday/last night and they're no longer able to give lap dances or have customers in VIP/private rooms. She said they were told they could no longer be close to the customer. Obviously this is only one dancer telling me this, so take it with a grain of salt, but just wanted to give anyone heading to BDD a heads up.
bad news for BDD if that's the case...what would be the purpose of going ?
Go to Buck's...........I think the government is paid off to leave them alone. There is no social distancing, lots of lap dancing and what I like best is the dancers pulling their masks down to give you a BBBJ in the VIP!
I confirmed with another dancer who is there today. She said they can only give contactless dances. TABC came in last night and put the hammer down
I confirmed with another dancer who is there today. She said they can only give contactless dances. TABC came in last night and put the hammer down Originally Posted by txexetoo
I have a further update
  • mb60
  • 12-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Was at BBD tonight Saturday 12/12 and the managers are doing the best to limit contact for dances. Also enforcing a mask unless seated and drinking at a table.
Was at BBD tonight Saturday 12/12 and the managers are doing the best to limit contact for dances. Also enforcing a mask unless seated and drinking at a table. Originally Posted by mb60
How are they getting dancers to show up under these rules? I doubt they can make much money when they're so restricted.
How are they getting dancers to show up under these rules? I doubt they can make much money when they're so restricted. Originally Posted by billw1032

That is why you exchange numbers with dancers you would like to see OTC and keep them for slow times for the dancers. Many times, you can get some great deals (time, no upselling activities, no drama, ect.), especially if the contact you first.
That is why you exchange numbers with dancers you would like to see OTC and keep them for slow times for the dancers. Many times, you can get some great deals (time, no upselling activities, no drama, ect.), especially if the contact you first. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Yeah, I know. I have a couple. But sometimes I enjoy the club atmosphere. I haven't been in a club since the epidemic started, and I guess we won't be able to go for a while (at least those of us that may be in a high-risk group). I guess some guys have a "don't care" attitude about the risk, but one dancer I talked to said she hasn't been working much lately and the attitude of some girls and customers about COVID scared her a bit.

My real question is, how are the clubs going to keep dancers coming in when the rules basically make it a waste of their time. They need girls if they're going to stay open or to re-open when conditions improve.
Yeah, I know. I have a couple. But sometimes I enjoy the club atmosphere. I haven't been in a club since the epidemic started, and I guess we won't be able to go for a while (at least those of us that may be in a high-risk group). I guess some guys have a "don't care" attitude about the risk, but one dancer I talked to said she hasn't been working much lately and the attitude of some girls and customers about COVID scared her a bit.

My real question is, how are the clubs going to keep dancers coming in when the rules basically make it a waste of their time. They need girls if they're going to stay open or to re-open when conditions improve. Originally Posted by billw1032
Yeah, the old/fat/bad health guys should stay at home. I think most people are going to die of something, I go to the SC every now and again, not on a set schedule. The multiple dancers I see OTC know that I am healthy and they do not have to lift up my belly to give me a BBBJ.

I think that this new president coming in is going to shut down strip clubs for a while, regardless if they sell food (or show receipts they are selling it). But, after we get a vaccine that is readily available for everyone, not just particular risk groups and we start to get immunity, the dancers will be back in droves to strip clubs. After all, where else can they over inflate services and fuck over guys that are happy to pay a premium for just attention because they are old/fat and no one else would have anything to do with them?
I stopped by a SC in Louisiana once and asked about a lap dance and the girl said the dances were no contact and they had to leave their top on. Ummmmm ok.
  • mb60
  • 12-13-2020, 02:34 PM
Sometimes I'm amazed at the stupid shit I read on this site.
Does anyone know if those same restrictions are in place at other clubs or if this was something targeted specifically at BDD?
Does anyone know if those same restrictions are in place at other clubs or if this was something targeted specifically at BDD? Originally Posted by TomCollins
BDD only. Will be air dances for 2 or 3 weeks. This has consistently happened to BDD every couple of years.
This would make sense. Was in on Wednesday, the owner was in and DESTROYED the mood. No Forts, etc.