URL / Website: ----
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 2150 California Crossing Road
Activities: Lap dances, attempted upsell/hustle
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Probably 5'1", MM C's, extremely petite and fit, decent face. She was the definition of "tits on a stick"
Recommendation: No
thanks for the review...this is inherently why I detest "Vegas style" set ups at strip clubs
This is very disappointing... I thought we had an agreement the stripe clubs were to be no hustle zones...
I remember a couple of times getting dances where the girls wouldn't let you touch, never grinded in your lap and told me to sit on my hands... I just got up and walked back to my seat and left them there looking stupid, only spent $20 a piece... they tried saying I can touch behind the wall or upstairs and I just pointed to the table next to where I was sitting the girl was riding the hell out of a customer and they just put her head down and walked away... still to this day they both try to get me to do a dance I just tell them to leave me alone..
  • mb60
  • 12-27-2020, 02:45 PM
I went to Rick's Dfw a couple of weeks back with a bartender friend of mine. She wanted a dance from a cute girl and I said sure. After the dance the girl told her $ 50.00. I said since when and she told again $ 50.00. I hand her a 20 and told her to go get the manager. About 20 minutes later I go to the bathroom and some dip shit about 23 walk up to me and says I owe his girls $ 30.00. I said go get the manager again and finished pissing. Go back out and I see him talking to a manager so I go over and start talking to the manager. The dude tells me they make up the prices on the floor and if I have a problem worth 30 dollars. I tell him I have a problem getting fucked out of money. I tell the manager to figure it out and in the meantime I will call the cops because some dude is threatning me over 30 bucks. The manager comes over and says no problem and offers to buy a round of drinks.
Date: 12/18/20
Name: Antoinella
Phone: (469) 434-3575
Email Address: ----
URL / Website: ----
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 2150 California Crossing Road
Activities: Lap dances, attempted upsell/hustle
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Probably 5'1", MM C's, extremely petite and fit, decent face. She was the definition of "tits on a stick"
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
She sounds very fucking pretty. I love Hispanic women who are tits on a stick.

Does she work days?
Just go to the bucks wild on reeder off 35. It’s just $10 to have dances in the back for the night. They give you a wristband and you take the ladies in the back. $20 topless $30 fully nude.