Pipeline worker slams Biden for canceling Keystone XL Pipeline: 'Like a kick in the stomach'

• oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 08:46 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pi...ch/vi-BB1d6SNp

Go to site and see for yourself

fiden has started his war on unions - after they supported his bid for POTUS.

typical DPST/ccp - ideology uber alles!
when harris takes over - she will outlaw any union - except her own marxist party!
Nothing comes before the religion of climate change dogma with Biden, not even unions.

The irony or should I say stupidity in this, is that the XL pipeline was rated as "carbon neutral" meaning that transporting oil with this method would add zero carbon to the atmosphere but now we'll go back to hauling it over land by truck and train and continue to release carbon from that mode of transport.

That's why it is a religion because it makes absolutely no sense but "you must believe it anyway".

More pollution and fewer jobs. Welcome to Joe Biden's America.
gotta hand the oil control back to the saudis before they crash more planes into buildings
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2021, 12:38 PM
The irony or should I say stupidity in this, is that the XL pipeline was rated as "carbon neutral" meaning that transporting oil with this method would add zero carbon to the atmosphere but now we'll go back to hauling it over land by truck and train and continue to release carbon from that mode of transport. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Or buy cheaper oil from some other source

gotta hand the oil control back to the saudis before they crash more planes into buildings Originally Posted by GastonGlock
You do know this oil comes from Canada

https://www.dailyadvance.com/chowan/...5b5615f90.html
You guys are missing the real story -
Warren ( mega rich ) Buffett is the reason he stopped Keystone
Who do you think owns the railroad all that oil will be shipped with.
He is the largest contributor to the Democratic Party .
The Democrats don’t give a rats ass about the climate but they do like their money...
It’s the same with immigrants/ they could care less but who profits the most from cheap labor !! Come on man be real...
Step one in biden's plan to unify America = start eliminating jobs .....
You guys are missing the real story -
Warren ( mega rich ) Buffett is the reason he stopped Keystone
Who do you think owns the railroad all that oil will be shipped with.
He is the largest contributor to the Democratic Party .
The Democrats don’t give a rats ass about the climate but they do like their money...
It’s the same with immigrants/ they could care less but who profits the most from cheap labor !! Come on man be real... Originally Posted by steamyromance

warren has shares in CRX. its a train transport corporation.
Step one in biden's plan to unify America = start eliminating jobs ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I so do agree....

thats a good way to unite a country.
Its the jobs unity 50,000 lost and counting
I so do agree....

thats a good way to unite a country. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah one way to unify people is to get them all in one place. In this case unemployment office. Joe Biden is a true dummy.
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2021, 08:25 AM
Fiden is just that -L-17
he is a senile puppet to Comrade Xi - and the DPSY/ccp lapdogs are merrily doing his bidding to eliminate the counterbalance in the world to Chinese hegemony
Xi is playing the long game - for decades, maybe centuries - after his own death.
Fiden is just that -L-17
he is a senile puppet to Comrade Xi - and the DPSY/ccp lapdogs are merrily doing his bidding to eliminate the counterbalance in the world to Chinese hegemony
Xi is playing the long game - for decades, maybe centuries - after his own death. Originally Posted by oeb11
I bet that's why he scrapped the Keystone Pipeline, by doing so opens the gate for China to establish themselves in the Oil and Gas Industry here in America.
Guess who else is huge contributor to the DNC: Google, Amazon, and Facebook.

Good luck breaking them up.
I agree with Fly on chances of breakup. Many forget that the the power curve changed recently and struggle to adapt. Darwin defined their fate years ago.
You do know this oil comes from Canada Originally Posted by WTF
Yes. I was stating that Biden was dumping keystone because he wanted to re-focus on getting our crude from the Saudis, because he's in their pockets.