Bored on a monday!!

Had this afternoon off so I figured I would go check out the clubs..

Silver City - Opened at 11am, got there around 1230 saw 3 dancers, and 2 customers... No cover, $5 beers, and of course the 3 dancers were Cuban.. Had 3 beers and left.

Trophy Chest - stopped here for lunch, 10 wings, and fries for $16, got a Budlight, and bought the bartender Bri a Mexican candy shot.. $37 for everything..

Ran into Silvia - a short hispanic girl with a couple of tats, she used to be a waitress at Buck Wilds Dallas, then left and came back, then became a dancer at Buck Cabs Fort Worth, now works here I guess cuz a couple of weeks ago she showed up to Buck Wild Dallas and won the lingerie contest... so who knows if she still is working for the clubs? I asked her out a few times over the 3 years I've known her and the last time I saw her she said to me I'm a lesbian! Despite having videos of herself out on dates with guys on her Instagram back when I was following her... Today she was upset I didn't give her money, I was like we don't talk, we're not dating or fucking so why give you money?? She went silent..

Bucks Cab. Dallas - $3 cover, $3 beers bunch of dancers maybe 2 black girls and 2 white girls the rest were Cuban, and all the girls and waitresses were focusing on the table where about 8 guys were buying bottles and had a cabana.. Drank my beer and left..

Last stop baby dolls - $3 cover, $5 something for the beer, didn't see any girl there that looks like they ever eat a burger...so drank my beer and left
I planned to do this a day last month when I was off but just ended up at BDD and stayed there lol.

But want to try something like this and hit several sc in one day.
I just removed my tongue from a Cuban throat at BDD. Let me dry off my face and fingers and I’ll drop some info. There’s a definite change from day to night shift.
I just removed my tongue from a Cuban throat at BDD. Let me dry off my face and fingers and I’ll drop some info. There’s a definite change from day to night shift. Originally Posted by A Man Named Jayne
DFK with a Cuban dancer?? I guess that's one way to find out what dick tastes like!
I’ve noticed Cuban girls don’t like to drink straight out of their friends water bottles.
Most likely cause they know where their mouth has been.