I guess being black, gay, and female aren't really indicative of potential

Turns out hiring for diversity doesn't give you the best qualified candidate... it just gives you a candidate with those attributes.

But I guess every hiring manager has to learn that lesson at least once.

Report: White House Press Corps Is Not Pleased with Karine Jean-Pierre
Looks like HR was intent on checking-off 3 boxes with 1 hire.
Looks like HR was intent on checking-off 3 boxes with 1 hire. Originally Posted by Bushjumper

dumb, dumber, dumbest?

bahahahhaaa

Biden has filled his admin with all manner of unqualified diversity hires.
... Biden Press Secretary?

... Who Else would want the job? ...

... Maybe when she's done with THAT success - she can
manage Pirates baseball. ...

#### Salty
Looks like HR was intent on checking-off 3 boxes with 1 hire. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
She's like a new car with all the new gadgets but no Horsepower. You'll get bored quick, lol.
This is what you get when your only consideration for a job is that you must be Black, you must be gay and what we use to call female but no longer do. What the fuck would you expect with that criteria?

But hey, look on the bright side, Biden could have chosen the Admiral and I would have to give up watching news altogether.

This is what you get when your only consideration for a job is that you must be Black, you must be gay and what we use to call female but no longer do. What the fuck would you expect with that criteria?

But hey, look on the bright side, Biden could have chosen the Admiral and I would have to give up watching news altogether.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
What the Fuck is that?
thats a ladyman. disgusting isn't he (who thinks he is a she)
thats a ladyman. disgusting isn't he (who thinks he is a she) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes.
What the Fuck is that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
https://www.capradio.org/news/npr/st...yid=1047423156
https://www.capradio.org/news/npr/st...yid=1047423156 Originally Posted by CG2014
Are you impressed?
Are you impressed? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nope! The world is laughing at the USA and at us.
Nope! The world is laughing at the USA and at us. Originally Posted by CG2014
I am sure they are.
Nancy Pelosi would tell you, "that's what America is all about". Naw Nancy, you'll see what America is all about come Nov. 8th, when America returns to it's sanity.
Nancy Pelosi would tell you, "that's what America is all about". Naw Nancy, you'll see what America is all about come Nov. 8th, when America returns to it's sanity. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The Democratic Party is the Party of Misfits. They want to keep guns out of the hands of the Mentally Ill, which I do agree. Then they turn right around and give a Mentally Ill person a major role in our Government.