Randome Chance or Election Shenanagans?

Here in Houston and Harris County, there were foreseeable and avoidable problems with voting. About two dozen polling places had shortages of the paper ballots used in the voting machines. These shortages developed as early as 10 AM. Not the result of unexpectedly large turnpuit, just not enough for Avery light turnout.

And I guess we could put tis down to "stuff happens", but: It only seemed to happen in precincts that aere heavy in Republican registrations. DEmocrat heavy precincts did not have that problem. The Harris County Elections Administrator is a Democrat.

Meanwhile, in Arizona: A large number of polling places had problems with voting machines not working. Like the issues in Houston and Harris County, these problems did not seem to be random in occurrence. Seems it happened in precincts that typically vote Republican.

This is the kind of thing that makes people doube the integrity of our elections.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2022, 09:41 AM

Already crying Trump tears!
We're about to see the character of democrats on display. When a Secretary of State issues ballots missing candidates and that SOS is on the ballot, something is wrong.
When there is a "power failure" that shuts down voting in entire precincts and the person ultimately responsible is running for office, something is wrong.
When ballots are discovered to be flawed in a way favoring the incumbent, something is wrong.
When one party runs a stalking horse operation, that says a lot about the corruption in that party, and something is wrong.

An honest person would call out corruption on both sides but would call it out louder when it is on their side. Because...their sides antics represent them. You're hearing republicans and conservatives criticizing their own people and organization. I hear crickets when democrats should be screaming.
Random chance? There a was proof beyond a shadow of doubt there was election fraud in 2020, 2000 Mules. What the documentary did not prove beyond reasonable doubt was which side cheated. Personally I think one has to be dense not to know! But fraud was proved without proof of the perpetrator
Random chance? There a was proof beyond a shadow of doubt there was election fraud in 2020, 2000 Mules. What the documentary did not prove beyond reasonable doubt was which side cheated. Personally I think one has to be dense not to know! But fraud was proved without proof of the perpetrator Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Wrong.
Randome
I cannot believe Harris County re elected “The Commandante’”.

I am glad I don’t live there any more.

I am glad I don’t live there any more. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Houston is akin to NYC, AUSTIN CHICAGO . not much you can say about bit. 45 miles north the town is solid red
Wrong. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
About what and why?
Everyone knows there was election fraud in Harris County and massive election fraud in 2020. I'm sure that all those mules will prove it any day now. It's been two years. How stupid are those gop donkeys??? and their supporters
About what and why? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
This statement: "2000 Mules. What the documentary did not prove beyond reasonable doubt was which side cheated. Personally I think one has to be dense not to know! But fraud was proved without proof of the perpetrator."

GEOTRACKING

Multiple concerns were raised by experts speaking to Reuters about the “geotracking” portion of the documentary. It was unclear whether the same test was applied anywhere other than the swing states in question (to prove a unique phenomenon had happened), along with data validity, accuracy, and discussion about other possibilities that could explain the findings.

The entirety of the claim rests on cell phone location data, which doesn’t remotely show that people were actually using the drop boxes (it doesn’t have the granularity to show that, as opposed to just walking or even driving by),” said Kenneth R Mayer, Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, who spoke to Reuters via email.

COULD BALLOTS BE FORGED?

The documentary claims its investigation reveals the potential existence of 380,000 overall fraudulent ballots. And, it claims, if all of these contained falsified votes for Joe Biden, the revelation is significant enough to have blocked a win by Donald Trump.

Listing all of the steps needed to falsify a ballot, Gronke told Reuters: “1) You need a falsified ballot with a unique bar code, printed on special paper, and a special envelope. If the claim is that you’ve somehow obtained 400,000 original ballots without the elections officials or voters knowing, how precisely did you do this?

“2) You need to successfully forge the voter’s signature. 3) You need to deposit the envelope and have it validated by a local official.

“Congratulations! Besides committing a felony, you have now cast ONE fraudulent ballot. Now you need to figure out how to do that hundreds of thousands of times, in different jurisdictions, with different ballot styles and different voting materials.”

VERDICT

The documentary “2000 Mules” does not provide any concrete, verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Technology and election integrity experts consulted by Reuters also did not find the geolocation, surveillance or any other information presented showed plausible evidence of fraud.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

In other words -- there is no proven fraud as implied by 2000 Mules.

Already crying Trump tears! Originally Posted by WTF
Not constructive criticism.

Tell me where I am wrong about the validity of the election process in Harris County Texas or Pheonix Arizona. I will listen to that.

I am glad I don’t live there any more. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, Lena Hidalgo was re-elected, but she may be removed by the FBI for egregious and flagrant corruption . . .along with her subordinate staff.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 07:43 AM
Not constructive criticism.

Tell me where I am wrong about the validity of the election process in Harris County Texas or Pheonix Arizona. I will listen to that. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I was laughing at your contention of voter shenanigans withoutany proof,I'm not criticizing you.

Carry on with your fantasy conspiracy theories that you now want me to disprove
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 07:45 AM
Well, Lena Hidalgo was re-elected, but she may be removed by the FBI for egregious and flagrant corruption . . .along with her subordinate staff. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You sound a lot like Adam Schiff