Serial pooper banned from defecating, urinating in open spaces after ‘numerous’ convictions in British town

• oeb11
  • 07-16-2021, 01:21 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...LTu?li=BBnb7Kz

She broke the No. 2 rule — over and over again.
please use link to see photo. - carefully - and at your own risk.

© Provided by New York Daily News British serial pooper Amanda Lee has been officially banned from defecating and urinating in any open space in her town, July 12, 2021. A British serial pooper has been officially banned from defecating and urinating in any open space in her town after more than two decades of criminal behavior, police said.
Amanda Lee, 50, has been breaking the law since at least 1996, with 15 convictions for anti-social behavior, harassment, public order violations and abusing the country’s 999 emergency phone number, according to police in the northwest English county of Cheshire.
“There comes a point when you have to say enough is enough and take additional action to protect the community and businesses in the area,” Police Constable Alex Barker said Tuesday.
© Provided by New York Daily News British serial pooper Amanda Lee has been officially banned from defecating and urinating in any open space in her town, July 12, 2021. British serial pooper Amanda Lee has been officially banned from defecating and urinating in any open space in her town, July 12, 2021.

The Crewe resident has since been issued a criminal behavior order, or CBO, which explicitly prohibits her from committing some of her most common crimes for five years, with violations carrying a prison sentence of up to five years.
In addition to the urination and defecation ban — which is in effect for both public and private open spaces — Lee cannot carry open containers of alcohol in public, contact police on 999 unless she has a genuine reason for doing so or use abusive language in a public place, including using a dog to threaten or intimidate people, according to police.
“A Criminal Behaviour Order is sought once all reasonable avenues have been explored regarding persistent offenders,” Barker said in a statement.
“In this case, Lee’s attitude and behaviour has been ongoing since the 1990s and she has been convicted numerous times for incidents that impacts greatly on residents,” he wrote. “She has persistently shown no consideration at all for the actions her offending has had on others.”
Police have informed Lee that she needs to keep a clean sheet, and they encouraged anyone who sees her breaching any of the terms of her CBO to contact authorities.

My, My, My - aren't teh Brits all in a tizzy - about behavior that is not only tolerated - but encouraged by the fascist DPST leadership of west Coast towns, Minneapolis, Chicago, NY, DC, and anywhere fascist DPST city leaders spew their marxism.

She would be welcomed with open arms (if not legs) - particularly in San Francisco - where anyone may walk into any pace of business and shit in the halls to their hearts content - free of any legal repercussions -courtesy of nazi Pelosi.

Isn't America wonderful in its' diversity and welcoming of 'alternative' lifestyles????
Oh you warned ,, I can't un see She would fit right into LA, San Fran
Pelissy only wants the rule of law to apply to who she says u know anyone with fact, truth freedom
If you got to go you got to go if you go if you got to go you got to go if you got to go you got to go if you got to go go go go just go go go if you got to go if you got to go go
I try to be discreet as possible. I often look for streetwalkers in bad neighborhoods where there are no public bathrooms. In the covid era it is even tougher to find a bathroom. I use alleys, parking lots, behind dumpsters, and carry a spare roll of toilet paper in the car. The toilet paper comes in handy because women often like to wipe their pussies after I cum inside them.
I try to be discreet as possible. I often look for streetwalkers in bad neighborhoods where there are no public bathrooms. In the covid era it is even tougher to find a bathroom. I use alleys, parking lots, behind dumpsters, and carry a spare roll of toilet paper in the car. The toilet paper comes in handy because women often like to wipe their pussies after I cum inside them. Originally Posted by Clay Media

well. Lou gets BANNED and look who shows up. do you need a spreadsheet to manage all those handles?

let's all wave bye to Clay ..

Staff edit, Racial Remarks. dj8
well. Lou gets BANNED and look who shows up. do you need a spreadsheet to manage all those handles?

let's all wave bye to Clay ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This sight aint having a spreadsheet sheet over. I just get a new Ter handle life change.