SOTU

I started to watch it but developed a sudden urge to go take a dump.
I started to watch it but developed a sudden urge to go take a dump. Originally Posted by satexasguy
It's little wonder! We have known for quite some time that you were full of shit.
It's little wonder! We have known for quite some time that you were full of shit. Originally Posted by bigtex
John Boehner is black?
John Boehner is black? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, he's turning red because he's trying to hold his breath so he doesn't have to smell the crap that's spewing from Odumbo's mouth.
We've always known satexasguy was up to his eyeballs in shit!
We've always known satexasguy was up to his eyeballs in shit! Originally Posted by bigtex
From all the crap the liberals are pushing on the middle class.
From all the crap the liberals are pushing on the middle class. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Do us all a favor and go take another "dump."
POTUS: "I have no more campaigns to run" Immediate Reaction - ‪#‎RepublicansStandingOva tion‬ ...POUTS reaction... "I know, because I won both of them." ‪#‎DemocraticStandingOvat ion‬. ‪#‎POTUS‬ ‪#‎BadToTheBone‬ ‪#‎SOTU‬
POTUS: "I have no more campaigns to run" Immediate Reaction - ‪#‎RepublicansStandingOva tion‬ ...POUTS reaction... "I know, because I won both of them." ‪#‎DemocraticStandingOvat ion‬. ‪#‎POTUS‬ ‪#‎BadToTheBone‬ ‪#‎SOTU‬ Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Is he kidding ? The muslim douche bag has never stopped campaigning. He is still promoting himself and his uber leftwing agenda. Give me a brake. No, give the whole nation a break !
Can this guy go even one day without lying ?
Unbelievable, even for him!
Is he kidding ? The muslim douche bag has never stopped campaigning. He is still promoting himself and his uber leftwing agenda. Give me a brake. Originally Posted by rioseco
You want a BRAKE, OFT? How about this one?

You want a BRAKE, OFT? How about this one?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fine job Gomer. Yes I mispelled break. You got me again. Are you going to call Barney on me ?
Fine job Gomer. Yes I mispelled break. You got me again. Are you going to call Barney on me ? Originally Posted by rioseco

No, JLIdiot will RTM the post.

How can you own a computer with spell and language check and still write at the elementary school level?

I don't get it.
It was all lies. Who cares? I didn't watch.