How much money for Cano?

If you are the Yankees how many years do you sign Robinson Cano? How much money for him?
mmm so Cano is using A-Rod as the his starting point. A-Rod deal was a bad deal for the Yankees.

As a fan of any team playing the Yankees. I hope Cano moves on and they get stuck with A-Rod.

crap, I can find what Cano is asking. But can't find what the Yankees are offering. Other than

FOXSports.com

1. Cano Seeking $305M Deal

ESPN ‎- 7 hours ago
    The gap between Robinson Cano and the New York Yankees on a new contract is enormous, as the second baseman is seeking a 10-year ...
anyone know how enormous, enormous is ????

Maybe the team should see if they and get him to trim the years of contract down.
I wouldn't sign him for anything more than league minimum. Fuck these greedy cocksuckers.
  • Doove
  • 09-28-2013, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't sign him for anything more than league minimum. Fuck these greedy cocksuckers. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
While the first part of your statement is a bit over the top, the second part I don't entirely disagree with. But if the money doesn't go to him, it'll just go to the owner who isn't paying it to him. So i guess it's a matter of choosing which greedy cocksucker you choose to support.
In the modern era of exorbitant salaries, it wouldn’t be far-fetched to see Cano making at minimum, or in excess of, 10 million a year. Length of contract? Who knows? With who? Who knows?

The only team I can see coming close to shelling out what he and his agent are purportedly asking for is the Dodgers. But, they might already be set at second base with Cuban defector, Alexander Guerrero.
No one will give cano what he wants just look at all the failed ten year contracts a rod. Albert p. fielder
While the first part of your statement is a bit over the top, the second part I don't entirely disagree with. But if the money doesn't go to him, it'll just go to the owner who isn't paying it to him. So i guess it's a matter of choosing which greedy cocksucker you choose to support. Originally Posted by Doove
Part one, stop paying the players.

Part two, stop buying the tickets.

These steps don't have to go in order.
As a Yankees fan anything more than 5-6 years in length is ridiculous and I hope all these GMs have learned from all the failures on these mega deals.

If he wants to walk, let him walk to get that money. Seriously it's not like the Yankees have a 1b, ss, 3rd or catcher. Mediocre OF, decent pitchers but nothing great. By the time they are ready to compete again Cano will be well past his prime.
Definitely not A-Roid money. Maybe little better than Pedroia money, 8 years 110 million.
I hope they give the Second Baseman 12 billion over 20 years and the Crankees sit in the basement for all of them 20 years.
Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whaddya think of that Mr. Manhattan Clam Chowder????
gotta pay them in new York

taxes are soo damn high , theyd have no one otherwise

pay em

people want winners
gotta pay them in new York

taxes are soo damn high , theyd have no one otherwise

pay em

people want winners Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Salary doesn't make winners. Almost the exact opposite.
Joe Girardi to Cubs?
If the Yanks wanted to win, they'd buy Joe Maddon.