My Dream For White Liberals

I've traveled all over the United States and have never seen a "decent" black neighborhood. Not one.Just on the Cosby show. And look what Cosby did . Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Do you travel all over the United States in search of low crime black neighborhoods?
Does this make yous a Dreamer?

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
"Rascist" is what bobo-wounded social justice engineers say when they got nothing!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...l-party-racism
Do you travel all over the United States in search of low crime black neighborhoods? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Maybe he is one of those "dreamers" I keep hearing about in the news...
  • Tiny
  • 12-10-2019, 09:28 PM
Blacks kill everybody. They're like wild animals. A blight upon the entire planet. You know of any peaceful low crime black neighborhoods? Of course you don't. They might exist on tv, that's it. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Very enlightened
lol...it's like watching dinosaurs squawk
lol...it's like watching dinosaurs squawk Originally Posted by darkwader

if you say so.
My Dream For all liberals would be to find em' all dangling from a triple knotted rope off a bridge

My Dream For all liberals would be to find em' all dangling from a triple knotted rope off a bridge

Originally Posted by winn dixie
The only thing danglings off a bridge is my drained cock after your sister took me balls deep, Winnsy. Give your backwoods balls a tug, FFS, eh!
The only thing danglings off a bridge is my drained cock after your sister took me balls deep, Winnsy. Give your backwoods balls a tug, FFS, eh! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He doesn't have a sister - that was a tranny!
He doesn't have a sister - that was a tranny! Originally Posted by friendly fred
LOLLING! I don’t doubts it, freddie mercury.
LOLLING! I don’t doubts it, freddie mercury. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I see you don't deny the tranny encounter - very liberal of you to admit sex with a tranny.
Hell he and chung tranny have three-somes with trannies
He doesn't have a sister - that was a tranny! Originally Posted by friendly fred
damn.. you right-wingers are obsessed with Transsexuals.
damn.. you right-wingers are obsessed with Transsexuals. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

in other news i found Obama's first baby picture ..

Trannies, Fags, Racism.. the only 3 continuous topics here.