My Dream For White Liberals

Trannies, Fags, Racism.. the only 3 continuous topics here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So thats what keeps you cumming back

hahahahahahahahahahhaahah
The only thing danglings off a bridge is my drained cock after your sister took me balls deep, Winnsy. Give your backwoods balls a tug, FFS, eh! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Zing!

these Right-Wingers are full on Retard.
Zing!

these Right-Wingers are full on Retard. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

how funny you support Yssup Rider's fake handle and all the bullshit he posts simply because it fits yer agenda .. see how that works?
how funny you support Yssup Rider's fake handle and all the bullshit he posts simply because it fits yer agenda .. see how that works? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
nonsense.. he made a good Zing post. you post racist Obama monkey pics.. see what you are made of?
nonsense.. he made a good Zing post. you post racist Obama monkey pics.. see what you are made of? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

did u think his pic's of Trump were funny or tasteless?

see HOE that works?
nonsense.. he made a good Zing post. you post racist Obama monkey pics.. see what you are made of? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So raping my sister is not as serious as a monkey pic??

Yeah gotcha double standard lib..

Ive always said.. Just let a lib talk! fucking pathetic moron
did u think his pic's of Trump were funny or tasteless?

see HOE that works? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can't recall any specifically, but I have seen some tasteless memes.. plenty of them.

but as I said earlier today, and I really believe this.. the left-wingers tend to hit back hard AFTER a Right-Wing Kook slaps them hard. so I don't put the same weight for each side. if a "lefty" goes overboard, it is a self-defense reflex hit back. I have seen a few times, where WTF appears to have started a juvenile back-and-forth, but then I see that it is ongoing from a previous thread. you have to admit you have dogged him about the Contractor shit way beyond anything normal. just like the 2 Dudes I have on ignore can't stop stalking my posts.. they are obsessed with their infantilism.
I can't recall any specifically, but I have seen some tasteless memes.. plenty of them.

but as I said earlier today, and I really believe this.. the left-wingers tend to hit back hard AFTER a Right-Wing Kook slaps them hard. so I don't put the same weight for each side. if a "lefty" goes overboard, it is a self-defense reflex hit back. I have seen a few times, where WTF appears to have started a juvenile back-and-forth, but then I see that it is ongoing from a previous thread. you have to admit you have dogged him about the Contractor shit way beyond anything normal. just like the 2 Dudes I have on ignore can't stop stalking my posts.. they are obsessed with their infantilism. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Whatever chungy. You should know how all this works. Both sides are just as guilty as the other in mud slinging.
But you choosing sides on who started what and when shows your true colored bias!
Its funny how you've been reading my posts but trying so hard to not show it..

But we all see it! We can see you

but as I said earlier today, and I really believe this.. the left-wingers tend to hit back hard AFTER a Right-Wing Kook slaps them hard. so I don't put the same weight for each side. if a "lefty" goes overboard, it is a self-defense reflex hit back. I have seen a few times, where WTF appears to have started a juvenile back-and-forth, but then I see that it is ongoing from a previous thread. you have to admit you have dogged him about the Contractor shit way beyond anything normal. just like the 2 Dudes I have on ignore can't stop stalking my posts.. they are obsessed with their infantilism. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

bullshit. leftists and trump haters like Sissy chapel and FTW=WTF intentionally post and start threads as a means of trolling this forum. if you don't see that in this forum then you ain't looking.

every post Hoe Rider makes is troll material. do you have him on ignore? i doubt it. it doesn't matter if you don't respond to their bullshit .. you see it.
Sissy does, I know.. WTF may have done a few.. but "the left" does far LESS trolling than the retard Right. Winn Dixie responds to every post of mine, trolling, knowing I have him blocked. he should be sacking groceries at his grocery store.
Sissy does, I know.. WTF may have done a few.. but "the left" does far LESS trolling than the retard Right. Winn Dixie responds to every post of mine, trolling, knowing I have him blocked. he should be sacking groceries at his grocery store. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Better than sacking guys nutz in your mouth chungy.
Better double sack! That jizz is leaking out your mouth bitch
I used to be liberal, voted for Obama twice, then I moved to San Francisco for a couple years and saw what an absolute shitshow it was. First thing I did when I left was start buying guns and move to Texas. Maybe I should have moved to Idaho.

If SF is the blueprint for a "Liberal Utopia", then what they're building towards, whether they realize it or not, is corporate feudalism with statism as a moral-enforcing religion. The goal is to keep the poor and homeless poor, but give them enough handouts to buy their votes, turn the middle class into poor, non-land owning, tax-paying vassals, who can fund things, and make keep the rich rich by allowing them to accumulate land, but give them the guise of paying high taxes while allowing crazy quantities of loopholes so that they really pay very little. The highest class will be those who work for the state, as they will be the only ones who will not have their rights trod upon, and they will keep their coffers full by accepting payouts from corporations or participating in insider trading on the market without legal consequence.
I have been to San Francisco many times, and lived in Austin.. not that big a difference in political philosophy.
Sissy does, I know.. WTF may have done a few.. but "the left" does far LESS trolling than the retard Right. Winn Dixie responds to every post of mine, trolling, knowing I have him blocked. he should be sacking groceries at his grocery store. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

a few?

the guy got BANNED for spamming the forum. don't act like you don't know that.

this is why no one takes you serious. the left is virtue, the right is evil. that's all you have to say. you whine when you don't like the answer you get claiming no one answered your question.

YOU .. WILL .. VOTE .. FOR .. TRUMP .. AGAIN.

BAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
I have been to San Francisco many times, and lived in Austin.. not that big a difference in political philosophy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have a similar story to tell.

The main thing I learned is both cities have way too many liberals.

Other than that, they are fine cities.

In fact, if all the liberals moved out of San Francisco I'd love to live there. The weather is great, and with only 10% of the population remaining it would not be so damn crowded.