Fuckin Goats!

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...96523#p1896523

I ran across this little gem on TOS and spit out my sunflower seeds. Honikiti is raising "meat" goats. Wants to name them after providers, like MLG for example. I think it's an outstanding idea. BTW, check her new avatar out. Is that a skunk she's holding?
Big money in meat goats, those ragheads eat that shit. Had to eat a couple of gyros made with BBQ goat meat in Saudi a while back, in the big tent with the dancing girls. I forget the breed, the SF Army boys were giving sheep and goats away in A-Stand.
Looks like this cowgirl is holding a raccoon.
Big money in meat goats, those ragheads eat that shit. Had to eat a couple of gyros made with BBQ goat meat in Saudi a while back, in the big tent with the dancing girls. I forget the breed, the SF Army boys were giving sheep and goats away in A-Stand.
Looks like this cowgirl is holding a raccoon. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Maybe Silver can bread with a few of her meat goats.
  • BSer
  • 08-21-2014, 08:52 PM
She needs to look into a new line of work she is in her 60s. I commend her for moving on and not being a sad old hooker till death
I thought this was a thread about BSer finding a new favorite ho

Carry on.
Cabrito.
I thought this was a thread about BSer finding a new favorite ho

Carry on. Originally Posted by amishgangster
It will be, just give it time.
Another one for the stable!
I ate a chevon sandwich when I was in UAE a few years ago. It was grilled with a minty sauce on some kind of flatbread. It wasn't bad at all, but I'm pretty fucking adventurous when it comes to food.
I ate a chevon sandwich when I was in UAE a few years ago. It was grilled with a minty sauce on some kind of flatbread. It wasn't bad at all, but I'm pretty fucking adventurous when it comes to food. Originally Posted by Big Stig
No shit.
No shit. Originally Posted by bambino
No shit, as long as there's no fucking bacon in it.
No shit, as long as there's no fucking bacon in it. Originally Posted by Big Stig

a certain girl told me you secretly liked my chocolate covered bacon and a ho's word is like gospel,right?
Does TCGF know about this?