Superbowl 2017 in Houston - Will you be there? Will you be hobbing?

I have been toying around with the idea of renting my incall out during the Superbowl.

I did this when the all-star basketball event was in town years ago and ended up being able to rent my place for $1,500 a night, for 3 nights. The renters were awesome and I have nothing bad to say about the experience, so it got me thinking ...

Should I rent my place out and take off during Superbowl?
(Since then I will have no where to entertain you lovey men.)

___OR___

Should I rent myself out to Superbowl visitors instead?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Easy math

Will you make more than 4500 for those 3 nights?

Would you be better served providing from a hotel while still banking 4500?
^^^^ Interesting, never looked at it like that. I think I'll be packing my bags and heading to Disney World for a few days while the Superbowl is in town.
Yeah.. I accidentally worked a Super Bowl ONCE.. Never again. If you can rent out your incall for the weekend, then I say Run Rabbit Run.
Thanks for the imput. Last time I rented my incall (during the all-star basketball game) it was a no brainer because my mom had passed less then a month before and I had no desire to be in the party atmosphere that downtown was going to turn into, so it really wasn't about $, it was about getting me away from downtown, but this time it is about money and I guess if I can make more money and cause myself less stress, it looks like renting my place out is the way to go.
Is it not good to work during SuperBowl?!!?
Depends on your location and how well you screen. You have to screen TIGHT during these events, because LE really steps up their game. It was too much stress for me and I wouldn't do it again.
You might check out VRBO.com and obviously the other rental sites both to maximize your revenue and protect your property. Also, check your lease since the landlord might lay some conditions.

As for hobbying, usually the really big spenders already have "entertainment" options, but couldn't hurt to look forward to see what might be over the horizon.

Perhaps some "hostess" opportunities?

And yes, LE does usually step up enforcement efforts.

otoh, there might be some interesting watch parties in not so distant cities like Austin or Dallas or San Antonio. hmmmm!
Rent it out and go on vacation .
if i was going to the super bowl i would stay 30+ minutes away from the stadium and take an uber to the game 3 hours before kickoff and get dropped off 1 mile away from the stadium and walk. then when i leave same thing.

houston traffic is bad enough without the super bowl and people shouldn't believe that real football fans go to it anyway. the tickets are going to corporate guys, the only way you are getting tickets is cash from a scalper.
  • DSK
  • 11-14-2016, 09:37 PM
Depends on your location and how well you screen. You have to screen TIGHT during these events, because LE really steps up their game. It was too much stress for me and I wouldn't do it again. Originally Posted by GracePreston
According to some sources, 100 thousand hookers descend upon the Super Bowl, so I imagine it must be a madhouse!
I will not be AT the SB, but will watch on TV . . .alone.

No hobby action for the two weeks prior either. Roo much craziness in general.

Will probably try for a session in the week following though. . . Hobbyist demand might be lower.
Brooke....if you were able to fetch $1500 per night for a P.O.S. basketball game, you'll get that and much more for a Super Bowl, I bet. No clue what your in call looks like, how many it sleeps or the proximity to Reliant (but) you should make out like a bandit nonetheless. Do it and take it to the bank....found money is the best money
Based on what I'd heard from a few savvy NorCal based companions about their experiences working Super Bowl 50, I had the impression that heading to Houston in February for this upcoming Super Bowl could be fun and fruitful.
I am glad the Cowboys will not have to travel to far.