Gents what do you think?

Hello folks
If i could only have one which of the following ladies would provide the best overall experience in a fun filled environment?

Sovanna from Dallas
Asian Champagne
Tianna Monroe
Asian Trish
Julie Cashxxx
Asian JJ
Sophie lynn
Cameron
Lana love

Responses will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to share your experiences via pm.
Thanks.
So assume that's 0 votes for all listed...
TiannaMonroe was fine as hell man....id fuck all these girls though.
Going by pics only.... I'd vote for tianna, I mean damn man she is FINE!
None of the above...
Anyone on Lana Love. My research indicated hit or miss on her. Anyone else have an exp to share on her?
UTFSB...... How are we supposed to know what you're going to like? It's different for everyone. One man's trash, another man's treasure and all. They all look like great choices. Do them all....
None of the above... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Shocking...

I've thought about seeing Asian Trish but idk..... i ended up seeing Tianna and don't regret it at all! I wanna go back for seconds soon.....but all these Thai girls keep getting in the way.
Shocking... Originally Posted by mojojo213

Oh don't let him fool ya
If I fool anyone at this point they must be mentally handicapped...
Leave l4b out of it.
It is unlikely that any of us have seen each of these girls and would be in a position to say that one is better than all of the others.
Bfcjosh: that's perfectly fined and I understand it but even people can give an insight on some they had an opportunity to visit is also a help. Just like mojo shared some about tianna.
Well I like 'em young, short and asian . . . I'm voting for Asian Trish.

she's on my "To Do" list for sure.
Any one for lana love?