URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Royal and Luna
Activities: Shower fucking and pop, throaty fucking and pop
Hair Length and Color: Colored
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice titties, sexy little ass, shaved pussy, killer attitude
Recommendation: Yes
Reading some older reviews of her from earlier this year and seems like two different ladies… like Jekyll and Hyde. Did she improve or are you embellishing Chanel’s performance?

I’m trying to decide but so many damn inconsistencies with her reviews. Don’t want to be disappointed.
I would be interested in your take, BB. There are similar reviews of her during her last visit that made her sound great, but she left abruptly and I never got to see her. I have always wondered about her, and now she is back. Consistent comments on her tits, however, in pretty much all reviews, which is a plus.
BigBoobs, so I had seen Chanel and can vouch she was great - DFK CIM TUMA even great “massageee”

The one thing was that she was feeling a bit salty, at that time her “real” friend Gucci just quit and said “Dallas guys want too much.”

But that was a while ago.
She looked young and fresh, and great services.
Reading some older reviews of her from earlier this year and seems like two different ladies… like Jekyll and Hyde. Did she improve or are you embellishing Chanel’s performance?

I’m trying to decide but so many damn inconsistencies with her reviews. Don’t want to be disappointed. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
If you or anyone else is after the sure thing and do not want to be disappointed…choose another Hobby. Chanel has been here a while and there are ups and downs with every girl out there.
If you or anyone else is after the sure thing and do not want to be disappointed…choose another Hobby. Chanel has been here a while and there are ups and downs with every girl out there. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Probably the lamest comment I’ve ever read on this board. Spoken like a TRUE promoter.

This forum is for information sharing. However, it’s the hoards of untrustworthy promoters where the primary source of disappointment starts.

So don’t blame the hobby. Blame yourselves.
My kinda gal regardless of these two other mucks sword fighting in the bathroom. Thanks kitt.
Probably the lamest comment I’ve ever read on this board. Spoken like a TRUE promoter.

This forum is for information sharing. However, it’s the hoards of untrustworthy promoters where the primary source of disappointment starts.

So don’t blame the hobby. Blame yourselves. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
haha Do promoters get paid or are they just simps?
My kinda gal regardless of these two other mucks sword fighting in the bathroom. Thanks kitt. Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
Says one promoter to the other. LOL!

Reminds me of a joke I heard… “These two promoters walk into a whorehouse. [FILL IN THE BLANK].
If you or anyone else is after the sure thing and do not want to be disappointed…choose another Hobby. Chanel has been here a while and there are ups and downs with every girl out there. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
LOL!

If there is the case, then why even be in the hobby? If I wanted a YMMV experience, I would stay in the real world and go to a bar and try to pick up a girl there.

Guys pay providers to be 100% on their game every time because they get 100% of their donation every time. If the ladies give a service based upon their mood or whatever the case is, then maybe cancel the session until they feel they can give 100% or they are the ones that need to consider doing something else.
Hello guy's. BigJim here and reading.

Question - - - - - is this the same Chanel that used to manage Pink One on Harry Hines and also a long, long time AMP spa lady at almost all the amp's at some time in the long and fondly remembered past??

If so, a damn fine and very capable and widely liked lady.

Please reply.

BigJiminDfw

Question - - - - - is this the same Chanel that used to manage Pink One on Harry Hines and also a long, long time AMP spa lady at almost all the amp's at some time in the long and fondly remembered past??

Please reply.

BigJiminDfw Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw

What?

Please reply.

BigJiminDfw Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
Different lady but yours sounds fun as well
Says one promoter to the other. LOL!

Reminds me of a joke I heard… “These two promoters walk into a whorehouse. [FILL IN THE BLANK]. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
''These two promoters walk into a Whorehouse, one of them calls out to the ladies who are lounging in the main room.. 'Hey girls, want to see a Sword Fight''? They nod yes, the Dude who asked drops his trousers, revealing a package that is less than admirable. One of the Whores calls out, 'why you bringing a Vienna Sausage to a Sword Fight'''?

Different lady but yours sounds fun as well Originally Posted by Ghostrider
That other Chanel is a nice lady, but we won't be seeing her again. Good memories remain.