super annoyed and frustrated

New here and can't get the hot girls without a reference and then the good looking ones wanna charge an unreasonable amount to come to San Marcos when it isn't even that far the only girls that hit me up for decent prices I'm not even attracted too what the fuck do I do?
Research brother. We were all in your shoes at one time. You may have to lower your standards or open up your pocket book a little more first time out.

Check out this thread for a list of options.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1355351

Good luck and happy hunting.
No offense.. but seeing as how you have done nothing but whine and complain since you have joined, even going so far as disrespecting some ladies because they aren't your type won't typically sit well with most ladies here. I would imagine you are making the list of ladies who would see you smaller and smaller by the day.
I cant lower my standards... just a personal thing for me, it just seems a waste to pay sum girl I'm not even attracted too any rate. Some one needs to help me find a good looking girl who doesn't try to suck my wallet dry.
What Britney said.

You sound like a whiny little bitch. No one needs to help you. Help was offered. Now it is time to be a man and do a little research and bite the bullet. If you don't want to lower your standards then get ready to pay more. Nothing is owed to you.

Perhaps this hobby isn't for you.
Like with all else, it's always a process. It's your job to navigate your way to your goal. No one can help you but yourself. Find a way, for there is always more than one. No one starts at the top.
Instant gradification only comes with a hand job, patience grass hopper.

IB
So “Welcome and Introductions” includes “Whining Like A Baby”? Interesting.
New here and can't get the hot girls without a reference and then the good looking ones wanna charge an unreasonable amount to come to San Marcos when it isn't even that far the only girls that hit me up for decent prices I'm not even attracted too what the fuck do I do? Originally Posted by ffedex
Try match.com- they like em whiney there! How ugly are you? Tinder may work. Idk, beggars can't be choosers. Think of the money youve saved up not getting an appointment. Now you can afford the girls you're attracted to!

Brit may be right tho- in that case, get your swipin' finger ready....
Spend a few bucks to buy premium access and then do some research. There are no shortage of hot young TSU CoEds that fuck for money or the hope of money if you learn how to play them.
What Britney said.

You sound like a whiny little bitch. No one needs to help you. Help was offered. Now it is time to be a man and do a little research and bite the bullet. If you don't want to lower your standards then get ready to pay more. Nothing is owed to you.

Perhaps this hobby isn't for you. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
who u mad at?
What Britney said.

Perhaps this hobby isn't for you. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
u mad bro?
Spend a few bucks to buy premium access and then do some research. There are no shortage of hot young TSU CoEds that fuck for money or the hope of money if you learn how to play them. Originally Posted by Whispers
damn where they at?
damn where they at? Originally Posted by ffedex
Just a guess, I think they are in or around San Marcos.
Just start sending them some dick pics. Dude I'm telling you that shit works like a charm