I already am bored and I have cabin fever

So if y’all wanna give me a job to do and donate to my online shopping addiction that is now in full swing hit me up.
Lol I hear ya babe
I'm home too

This sucks-!

Hugs!!!!
So if y’all wanna give me a job to do and donate to my online shopping addiction that is now in full swing hit me up. Originally Posted by Marvelous Morgan
Would it be kinda sexy to meet up...both of us wearing N95 masks the entire time?
Bahahaha. Yessss on that sexy image of face mask but I am staying home and alone. There is a quarantine boudoir photo shoot on social media circulating. I love it. Maybe I can order a nurse outfit and give some a detailed anatomy lesson. 😂
Yes of course. Stay as smart and safe as you are sexy. Just couldn't help but imagine masks, full-body rubber suits...even whatever fun could be had while maintaining a 6 ft separation! One things for sure. When this thing blows over, the guys better load up with Wheaties to handle your pent-up "energy"!
Just have to practice more safe sex!
LMAO !!!!
Okay I am over not seeing my friends come hang out for hours or longer! I need relaxation and stress relief. Plus staying home with babies is for house wives not sexual goddesses! 😂🤪💦💦💦🔥💋🔥
I agree, but this will pass. Stay Safe Sweetie !!!!

I must say your photo's make it very HARD to stay home. If you get what I'm saying. LOL
5am fires when you can’t sleep.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 6ED17D0C-0DA1-4A67-A65D-5308BD004C1C.jpeg (24.3 KB, 249 views)
Awesomeness Luv outside fires!

Hey baby....I had fun today with you..we gotta do more!