😳😳 Any one else getting threats from a John Knox ?!

Wow not sure who this creep is but with in 3 messages he threatens me ...
And body know who this jerk is ?
Mods I have screen shots of this conversation as well
Guess its only on the Arkansas board so excuse this post
I read the threads that guy is on in AR forum. Sounds like he just wants attention and stir up crap to get it.
Yes he definitely is doing some crappy shit and now hes let another lady know he's gonna make a brand new handle so he can cause more trouble
I wonder what his true motive is???
Catman I'd say hes a woman hater or one of those so called managers .
They usually come in staring shit right away
Hey summer. as you know I am not the greatest at wording things I have had lots of women miss interpret my comments plus I have lost lots of money to women both in and out of this hobby so I could easily have hate tread towards women but I choose not to harbor that thought
I have been successful in life with 4 different business I have owned so I know the ups and downs right now I am along with lots of people are experiencing the down times

But I also know that it is important to take good care of the ones that good people.

THIS WILL SOON PASS

so in my opinion we all need to take care of each other because one it's the right thing to do. But more importantly these times a few of us will remember those who did and probably will reward you for your consideration and kindness.
NOTHING IS DIRECTLED AT YOU
You are a very sweet and special lady
No sweat of my balls hahaha yes this too shall pass