URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/1814773
City: OP
State: Kansas
Address: Near College Blvd in OP
Activities: CBJ, Some body rubs, CG, RCG, etc
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length or less
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The girl I saw was young and bubbly, around 5.3 or 5.4, nice firm bumpers in the front and back, with better English than any I saw earlier.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice
CBJ your decision or hers?
The ad says BBBJ.
CBJ your decision or hers?
The ad says BBBJ. Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
BBBJ is extra...these folks, who respond to txt are different and they say its included, but the girl said the other way.
BBBJ is extra...these folks, who respond to txt are different and they say its included, but the girl said the other way. Originally Posted by SpicyOnion
Guess you could say they told me it was included and act like you will leave. That probably won't work though, cause you usually already paid the fee before you find out.
Guess you could say they told me it was included and act like you will leave. That probably won't work though, cause you usually already paid the fee before you find out. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
I asked before I paid..and this is what the girl told me that its extra and when I questioned these operators (after session) they said its extra (they are calling VIP vs regular) and told me sorry. If the girl provides then you are lucky. I noticed this pattern..if you see a older women then they are willing to...and it happened to me once.