Bed wetter? HEAVY Squirter? Moms????

Saw a young lady recently that can squirt nearly every time she cums. I knew this before hand, so I had two regular towels, two thin blankets, THREE bed sheets, and a beach towel!!! And she soaked through all of it and nearly wet the mattress. I've looked at Amazon for plastic bed sheets but none had good reviews. Anyone know where I can find a good plastic bed sheet, or something similar that will keep me from getting the mattress wet?? I don't mind washing the sheets and blankets. Just want to protect the mattress. Thanks

R14
They make mattress pads for children wetting the bed. Waterproof, it would work great!
Try looking at mattress stores like Mattress Firm/Denver Mattress etc. Most of the memory foam beds come with warranties, with the exception that if the top fabric is "excessively soiled" the warranty is void. So they sell waterproof covers that go between the sheets and actual mattress.

Alternatively just put a large shower curtain between the mattress and a couple layers of stuff, you're only gonna use it a couple hours at a time anyway.
Shower curtain!! That's a good idea!!! That and a couple of BIG beach towels and we should be good!!! Thanks!!!

R14
Wally World sells mattress covers, depending on your Matt size $20-$60
Usasexshop dot com has rubber sheets. And some of them Dont even feel like your laying on plastic.
I use disposable "puppy pads" under a blanket. Works pretty well.