WTF humiliated by new California Law!

• WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 09:13 PM
Wait a minute, your bragged about going to Taiwan to see hookers!! I never believed it. But you were bragging about seeing sex saves in Taiwan!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I've never been to Taiwan.

Been to Bangkok...never saw any sex slaves. But the ones I saw their sex saved.

WTF.......

The NEW gif queen........

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa aa
I suspect this Employee vs. Contractor "debate" is more about political disagreement than fact.. judging by the tone of the parties, and no evidence presented.

in other words, like every other series of posts on this Forum.
I suspect this Employee vs. Contractor "debate" is more about political disagreement than fact.. judging by the tone of the parties, and no evidence presented.

in other words, like every other series of posts on this Forum. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you suspect Trump violated the Constitution too ..
you suspect Trump violated the Constitution too .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yup.. but when you attack another Member, about personal stuff and zero evidence offered, that is pretty cheap in my book. WTF denies your claims, so unless you know him personally in the real world, the charges are petty and juvenile.
No I do not....and if you had better reading skills you'd know that was exactly my point. Me hiring a plumbing company to do one or two jobs does not make them my employees as friendly fred contends.

Exactly , they are not MY employees and I am not responsible for their legal status and federal tax withholdings and benefits. . . as ff thinks.

My point to size is that a large company may actually employee plumbers and roofers and framers and they are actual employees because they have enough work for them year round.

Now if you could only convince ff as to this simple concept.

Originally Posted by WTF

year around? what does that mean? that means nothing. if Bank of America contracts with HP to repair computers year around, are HP employees Bank of America employees? do they get two paychecks? double benefits?

if you claim your actual employees are contractors you are committing fraud. you'll claim anything to deny the fact you employ illegals and pay them cash. no payroll taxes no benefits no nothing. their legal status to work in the US is on you.

so you are a construction company with one employee .. you .. and you contract out everything to other companies, right??
yup.. but when you attack another Member, about personal stuff and zero evidence offered, that is pretty cheap in my book. WTF denies your claims, so unless you know him personally in the real world, the charges are petty and juvenile. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As for evidence, at one point several bannings ago WTF was nice enough to post a picture of one of the houses he built in response to our assertions he built shitty properties.

It was a nice million dollar home, and a simple internet search yielded the address, as several posters managed to do in just a few minutes. I did not look up his company but it would have been easy enough. He foolishly outed himself!

He then made numerous statements about his operation that led reasonable persons to conclude he has employees misclassified as contractors. Some of these "contractors", as I recall and do not intend to search for since it would be pointless, worked for his firm year round on his projects, have no workplace beyond WTF's worksites, and they are exclusively working for him.

I assume he will deny this but he bragged about it before.

The law in California, while ostensibly targeting the poor bastards who drive for Uber, is addressing all cheating of this type, and I'm hoping the laws of Texas and the department of labor will follow them in addressing this despicable and dishonest behavior.
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2019, 09:09 AM
year around? what does that mean? that means nothing. if Bank of America contracts with HP to repair computers year around, are HP employees Bank of America employees? do they get two paychecks? double benefits?
?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is about misclassifying independent contactors Einstein....and your example applies how?

if you claim your actual employees are contractors you are committing fraud. you'll claim anything to deny the fact you employ illegals and pay them cash. no payroll taxes no benefits no nothing. their legal status to work in the US is on you.
? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How stupid would it be to pay employees in cash?

Next you'll claim the materials were bought with cash and the home cost nothing to build....again how stupid is that?

You act as if you were to build a pool....you'd own the company you contracted to build the pool.

If you build 10 houses in 10 years, you may use 10 different plumbing companies, NONE OF WHICH WOULD BE YOUR EMPLOYEES!....Holy shit, we know you've never owned a business.

so you are a construction company with one employee .. you .. and you contract out everything to other companies, right?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well that is how many , many small businesses work in that field work. You have a secretary who is an employee. All else are contract work. ust like a CPA …..or would you in all your genesis call that an employee?
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2019, 09:16 AM

He then made numerous statements about his operation that led reasonable persons to conclude he has employees misclassified as contractors. Some of these "contractors", as I recall and do not intend to search for since it would be pointless, worked for his firm year round on his projects, have no workplace beyond WTF's worksites, and they are exclusively working for him.

I assume he will deny this but he bragged about it before.

. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Now that is just a flat out lie...be like me saying You posted in the past that you hate black people, claim you are Jewish and screw Asian women forced into prostitution in this country. Oh wait....you have posted all that.
The only part you got right was....I assume he will deny this

Th
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2019, 09:19 AM
WTF.......

The NEW gif queen........

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa aa Originally Posted by winn dixie
I would say...I never thought your wit could actually decline...I was wrong.

• WTF
  • 09-28-2019, 09:22 AM
yup.. but when you attack another Member, about personal stuff and zero evidence offered, that is pretty cheap in my book. WTF denies your claims, so unless you know him personally in the real world, the charges are petty and juvenile. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They know what I want them to know.....I actually have them believing I build houses!

They know what I want them to know.....I actually have them believing I build houses!

Originally Posted by WTF
Who believes that?
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2019, 10:01 AM
Who believes that? Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by WTF
I never did. But I was the GC for my last house. It’s not that hard if you use quality sub contractors.
Sub contractors....