WTF humiliated by new California Law!

• WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Really?? Who was banned last time and who was still standing?
Heres your sign, stupid!
Do not try again. I will punk you again! This time i will make it slow and painful! And make sure your ban is a little longer Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you believe biting your tongue like a little bitch so you can continue to post in this shithole is a win....well congratulations, you beat me. Here is a Tootsie Roll for you

I hear from a reliable source that a building inspector walked in with a maga hat and BIATCH slapped wtf!!!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2019, 10:14 AM
I hear from a reliable source that a building inspector walked in with a maga hat and BIATCH slapped wtf!!!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do you you believe everything lustylad whispers to you through the glory hole?

AGAIN, why do you continue to post faggit content all the time? Are you making advances on some of us? We get it. You're a pole smoking queer. Move along. No one here is interested in your faggy advances.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2019, 10:28 AM
AGAIN, why do you continue to post faggit content all the time? Are you making advances on some of us? We get it. You're a pole smoking queer. Move along. No one here is interested in your faggy advances. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If I am gay....why the fuck do you follow me around stalking me like a scorned lover?

Is there something you'd like to share?

Nice try. None of us swing your way wtf. With the exception of chung. Please stop with your gay sexual advances. Its just creepy.....
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Nice try. None of us swing your way wtf. With the exception of chung. Please stop with your gay sexual advances. Its just creepy..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
You following me around is creepy....and against the rules you're so keen on.

You following me around is creepy....and against the rules you're so keen on.

Originally Posted by WTF
Are you advocating "eating" him in his sleep. Yikes.
Are you advocating "eating" him in his sleep. Yikes. Originally Posted by eccielover
Yes he is. Hes been making sexual advances towards me and others now for days.