State: New York
Address: Downtown
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Medium dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very fit, muscular, attractive
Recommendation: Yes
Is Lily not coming around anymore? I haven't been paying close attention to her reviews of late. I've been seeing her off/on for many years. Dezzi is also just as good.
Is Lily not coming around anymore? I haven't been paying close attention to her reviews of late. I've been seeing her off/on for many years. Dezzi is also just as good. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
I'm sure this will get locked, but I recall sometime last year she retired or retired from NY to remain in FL. Was trying to raise money for her hands, maybe lost people to the second person she started bringing up. That whole ordeal played out on the other site.
Is Lily not coming around anymore? I haven't been paying close attention to her reviews of late. I've been seeing her off/on for many years. Dezzi is also just as good. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Yes, Lily has retired completely. She has a real life job in Florida that appears to be working out for her.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed