URL / Website: N/a
City: Watervliet
State: New York
Address: Near arsenal
Activities: Topless Massage, mutual roaming and rubbing. HE
Hair Length and Color: Dark, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Kaira is a spinner in every sense of the word. Slim tight body. Perky As maybe Bs. Very cute bubble booty. Very attractive face. She is from India and has a slight accent but no language barrier at all. Ask for a picture and she'll give you some.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review! Does she provide Full Service? BJ?
Thanks for the review! Does she provide Full Service? BJ? Originally Posted by The Gent
I dont think she provides either.

Originally Posted by Qazxswedcvfr098
Originally Posted by Scoot642
Originally Posted by Cjr1288
Does she use a massage table?
Yes
anyone know if she's still providing? Reached out a few days ago and no response.
anyone know if she's still providing? Reached out a few days ago and no response. Originally Posted by funtimer
I talked to her yesterday and she said she only works saturdays, which is especially unfortunate looking at tomorrow's forecast
I talked to her yesterday and she said she only works saturdays, which is especially unfortunate looking at tomorrow's forecast Originally Posted by ElectricCity
If she could open up her schedule it sounds like she could be the new Lily or Star.... Very busy
anyone know if she's still providing? Reached out a few days ago and no response. Originally Posted by funtimer
That’s the same as what Dezz charges, and she’s always done great..