Glasses

Who wears glasses and what kind or purpose?
I love me a nerdy looking lady.
I wear glasses because my eyes only want to function for reading. Anything more than a few feet away is pretty much lost on me. But I try not to wear them when I'm on dates. I sometimes forget I have them on if I had to drive to my meet up though. That's always a bit embarrassing.
I don't mind if the lady wants to wear glasses during a session, it just makes her look smart and sexy. If there was a Bukakke session, I would recommend safety glasses.
Me personally, my vision is 20/10 but sometimes while doing craft work or reading small print I'll wear magnifying glasses. Otherwise, I wear reading glasses with a 1.0 power, anything more gives me a headache.
Mina you are true beauty. The glasses would look good on you sweetness.
Wish you would visit my area sometimes for sure and don't forget the glasses.
Harley
I wear glasses all the time...except in bed {lol}
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20140624_173723 modified modified.jpg (81.7 KB, 338 views)
I wear glasses because I have CSSA disorder (Csn't See$h!t Anymore)
Mina....I just looked at your gallery....you'd be totally hot with glasses, not that you already aren't sizzling ;-)
I wear mine because I'm blind as fuck.
Who wears glasses and what kind or purpose? Originally Posted by Booster
I do for reading, generally.
Just for reading... And only since I hit my 40's, lol. Drats!
  • Old-T
  • 03-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Worn them since HS. Never bothered me if a lady wore them or not.
Wow sexy JEN!
  • jwood
  • 03-09-2016, 07:46 PM
I used to wear them. I got lasik a few yrs back so I could get a good view of the ass in doggy.
If there was a Bukakke session, I would recommend safety glasses. Originally Posted by ugotme10
omg lolol I finally have a good use for those safety goggles I had to buy for chem labs.

Mina you are true beauty. The glasses would look good on you sweetness.
Wish you would visit my area sometimes for sure and don't forget the glasses.
Harley Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
I'll have to see if I can fit some southern states into my summer break plans! If they're all even half as sweet as you, I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time.

Mina....I just looked at your gallery....you'd be totally hot with glasses, not that you already aren't sizzling ;-) Originally Posted by python54
You'll have to come down to KY and see them for yourself.

Just for reading... And only since I hit my 40's, lol. Drats! Originally Posted by VegasJen
Omg you're stunning! I think I'm in love. You absolutely know how to make glasses sexy as hell.