I'm this... But also that

For example...
I'm shy... But love getting naked in front of strangers.

What's yours?
I am not a fan of sweet foods or drinks, but I am a dark chocolate fiend!
I luv luv luv scary movies...BUT I hate hate hate scary animals {like frogs & tarantulas & dogs}!!!
I luv luv luv scary movies...BUT I hate hate hate scary animals {like frogs & tarantulas & dogs}!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wuss! LOL.

I kid I kid.! Phobias are no fun! Used to have a friend that would lose her mind if a bug was around. Not funny. Her twin brother, of all people, tortured her with bugs. I felt so bad for her and wanted to punch him in the nose, but he was the quarterback and much much bigger than I! Obviously, I was afraid of big guys who play violent games for fun...lol
lol I had a bad experience with frogs as a kid...my brother would go frog gigging and then throw the ones he caught one me! lol
I'm a procrastinator, but very time conscious.
I am fascinated by geology but terrified of volcanoes.
lol I had a bad experience with frogs as a kid...my brother would go frog gigging and then throw the ones he caught one me! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Just for the record, I woulda wanted to punch him in the nose too. Well, depending on how big he was....lol I have 4 brothers, no sisters, so I can empathize. I pretty much got "little boy torture" x 4. I thank the powers that be, that they outgrew it.
lol Maxi...he was actually my FAVE brother...he was a scrwaney lil boy...I was 5 and he was 8....I have 3 brothers & 4 sisters......That brother is now deceased,but I think of him everytime I see frogs lol!

Interesting answers everyone!!

I LUV sweets,especially chocolate bars... but hate chocolate pie & chocolate cake!
lol Maxi...he was actually my FAVE brother...he was a scrwaney lil boy...I was 5 and he was 8....I have 3 brothers & 4 sisters......That brother is now deceased,but I think of him everytime I see frogs lol!

Interesting answers everyone!!

I LUV sweets,especially chocolate bars... but hate chocolate pie & chocolate cake!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ummmm...not to change the subject, but every time I scroll through a thread and your avatar pops up, I gotta stop and sigh. Girl, you got great booty! LOL

OK...back on track here....ahem

I am a bi sexual woman, but have never considered a serious or long term romantic relationship with another woman. (Does that mean I use women for sex? sigh At least I'm nice about it and even grateful for the experiences...)
In my head I am a totally self-centered dominatorof some submissive little Asian woman.

The reality is that I often wind up in a (very nice) GFE session with a MILF white girl or Latina.
I am compassionate, yet not very sensitive.
I’m a germaphobe and often wear latex gloves while doing some chores, but I’ll stick my tongue up a nice butthole or lick your feet.
I find myself powerless against Dallas’ butt.