Democrats love terrorists

In the 1970s Yassir Arafat struggled to become the leader of international terrorism. Nearly all terrorist acts occurred in the Middle East and Arafat was one of many shitheads looking for a crown. Along comes Jimmy Carter and invites Arafat to the White House, talks about cooperating with Arafat, and pressures Israel to give up protection for a deal on paper. Jimmy Carter made Arafat into a world leader and terrorism went global.

In the 1990s Usama Bin Laden couldn't get any respect. He had money, he had knowledge but he didn't have recognition. He threatens the United States and no one cares. He promises to hijack aircraft and the world slumbers. He kills hundreds in Africa and he is still considered a backwater jerkwad. Then Bill Clinton comes along and tells Sudan to deport Bin Laden to Afghanistan. This is the safe place that Bin Laden planned 9/11 from.

In the 2010s Iran was on the outside looking in. Their economy was in shambles, their people were unhappy, and the world considered them pariahs. On a small scale they did what they could to support Muslim terrorism. They made IEDs to kill Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. They built thousands of centrifuges to process uranium for bomb making. Along comes Obama and elevates them to leaders of the Middle East and diplomatic equals to the west. Obama further guarantees them protection from Israel and tosses in 150 billion dollars for their trouble. Now we get word that the time it will take Iran to build a nuclear weapon has been cut in half by the agreement that Obama signed.....which could be anytime now.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-18-14-12-14

The democrats have never met a terrorist that they hate. Hell, they even have terrorists (Ayres) working as advisors and promoters of the democratic party. They have organizations (the New Black Panthers, BLM, Occupy, the Nation of Islam) working for the democrats.

Remember this, when you vote for democrats, you're voting FOR terrorism.

How many of these dudes took part in 911?
Eva's got a point.
Eva's got a point. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Make's it tough for him to wear a ballcap...

Dims love terrorist. Just look at BLM.
of course they do, they have the same goals
Eva's got a point. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only when he takes those pills he showed us.

How many of these dudes took part in 911? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That'd be your boy giving the Saudi king a blow job, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

That'd be me giving the Saudi king a blow job, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Chimpette will defend his Saudi's even willing to suck their dicks. also likes to hijack any link with opposing view.
Attached Images File Type: jpg poopthrowing.jpg (51.4 KB, 58 views)
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Odumbo would still be your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and he's teaching you by example.
Odumbo would still be your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and he's teaching you by example. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You were the cocksucker with voters remorse who voted for him twice, not me chimpette. Keep on bobbing.....
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See how Odumbo, your fearless leader and mentor, makes himself so humble, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Dims love terrorist. Just look at BLM. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Wait a minute republicans are now labeling BLM as terrorist? What a bunch of fucking morons the republicans are a growing cancer.
Wait a minute republicans are now labeling BLM as terrorist? What a bunch of fucking morons the republicans are a growing cancer. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Wait a minute,

Didn't the Dims label the Tea Party a terrorist organization? I believe they did, both on this board and in the national media. They even had a cutesy name for it: Tearrorist. Even labeled them racists, even though it was proven there was never violence by the TEA partiers and they had black members and black leaders.

BLM have had plenty of shootings at rallies in Ferguson. Not to mention rock throwing and looting. The media has conveniently forgotten.
See how Odumbo, my fearless leader and mentor, makes himself so humble, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering