City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Nuru Slip & Slide, DATY, BBBJ with DT, ACG, Mish, and K9
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long jet black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Lime is Petite, but built like a brick house. Large natural breast, pretty face, and an ass that screams BAM!!
Recommendation: Yes
I'm glad you took our advice and had an awesome time! I always enjoy reading your reviews because they're detailed, well written, and easy to read so thank you Hector for taking the time to write such great reviews.

Double Post.
  • Aoi
  • 06-28-2019, 02:50 PM
Lol I haven’t seen an Indy in years. The only thing I like an Indy place over is more overal space. But blue is just killing it with providers like Lime
Wow, great review!
Hector, what size cups do you think those bad boys are?
  • GT5
  • 06-28-2019, 10:43 PM
Hector, what size cups do you think those bad boys are? Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Coconut size !
What letter of the alphabet are those cups
Large “C’s” or small D’d
Just called Blue . Made an appointment w Ivy. Asked about Lime. She said there was no Lime. Pronounced like the fruit? Lol
Hi, terywooder -- I was just over there for another great session -- Lime looking better than ever (so sad that she's disappearing like Cinderella tomorrow evening), and happened to hear that she's just very busy today. Literally minutes ago they told me however that the 6:30pm slot today is available -- and that she's working during the day tomorrow, until 5pm. So what you heard must have been a miscommunication. She's a very cute young thing, so I hope you get a chance to try her.

She told me herself that her tits are "Ds" (which is what I believe to be the case, as I mentioned in my own review, which accords with Hector's here).

Great review, btw, Mr. Silverman. Looking forward to reading more from you in the AMP section!

Happy Hobbying
, all . . . !