WHAT'S YOUR PRICE DATE

Now I don't remember who or even if posting in the right place. but someone posted something about this site What's Your Price. if that person or you know who posted it i would like to hear from them. question about something pls
It wasn't me who posted that, but I do have some experience on the site. There are some providers there, and some sugar babies (mostly really UTR providers), and some girls who are looking for boyfriends but don't want anyone who is broke. The third category is relatively rare, and the first two can be found for less money and less hassle on other sites, here for providers and seekingarrangement for sugar babies. Those three categories are the minority. Most of the girls on whatsyourprice are using the site to get extra income for having dinner with you. The site's not worth the money in my opinion.
Thanks NeverMarry!
I was on that site before I became a provider.
I had accepted a few dates on there, but the guys never followed through with their part of the deal. There is actually no way to prove whether the guy pays for that date and no way to do anything to get that money if they don't.
Why do guys fall for this shit?

Save your money and go see your local sex professional.
  • Ashi
  • 09-16-2015, 11:29 PM
go see your local sex professional. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Nice term, AB, like " your resident expert in sexology or sex therapy"!

Yep, that site doesn't work at all.