Uptown Dallas

What kind of iso's/requests can we post.

(Edit by Namssa no ISO post)
None. You're also not supposed to ask for specific services any longer out in the open forums as you just did. Read up. Catch up. 🤓

This is for everyone...
If we as adults cannot familiarize ourselves, practice and respect the new guidelines set before us...then we are going to end up without Eccie again. It's really not that hard people. Damn near every thread I open is in clear non-compliance...wtf??? I just can't today🤔😶
  • grean
  • 06-19-2018, 02:18 PM
None. You're also not supposed to ask for specific services any longer out in the open forums as you just did. Read up. Catch up. 🤓

This is for everyone...
If we as adults cannot familiarize ourselves, practice and respect the new guidelines set before us...then we are going to end up without Eccie again. It's really not that hard people. Damn near every thread I open is in clear non-compliance...wtf??? I just can't today🤔😶 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Means no nudity anywhere. Be sexy, just not naked.

No rates, roses, or otherwise listed anywhere.

This is for everyone...
If we as adults cannot familiarize ourselves, practice and respect the new guidelines set before us...then we are going to end up without Eccie again. It's really not that hard people. Damn near every thread I open is in clear non-compliance...wtf??? I just can't today🤔😶 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Silly, you know men don't read. 😂

Kidding, I kid (kinda)
Silly, you know men don't read. 😂

Kidding, I kid (kinda) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

For real, lol
Yet list of activates are allowed in "Encounters" section...humm
SMH
Katrina is right, learn and adapt, change happens every day while we try to find the right balance. Do not get stuck on what was or what is.
Real men know directions and instructions are just the opinions of others and should only be read in the direst of circumstances....