Big Brother, Google!!

I've always seen people who place tape over the camera lense of their laptop. You know, to keep from being watched?? I always thought to myself, your phone watches you from both lenses and knows more about you than your best friend. So here's to say, I saw on the news the other day how all your activities are capture by your phone and Google. Even down to the last link on a website you clicked on. My activities were captured all the way back to 2009 when I got and set up my first smart phone.

Check it out!!

MyActivity.Google.com

That's the world we live in now. Just make sure you don't have any social media sites on the phone you hobby with, that can lead to some real problems.
Social media? Ya mean people actually use that shit?
The younger dudes do. None for me.
I once had a MySpace account. Nothing since.....trust me, I hear it from my family constantly why I don’t use Facefuck.....I’d rather not elaborate to them.....
...MySpace.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Nice
Damn, I just checked that website and I think I need to go back to using a basic flip phone. No wonder cops always break in and go straight for the computers.
It's only on Google entities...
Social media? Ya mean people actually use that shit? Originally Posted by Russ38
Yes they do, you use it as well. Eccie= Social media.
Damn, I just checked that website and I think I need to go back to using a basic flip phone. No wonder cops always break in and go straight for the computers. Originally Posted by CandyStoreKid

LOL
By my choice, I had a flip phone for years.

Time to go retro again
Yes they do, you use it as well. Eccie= Social media. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Not even remotely close....
Russ is correct.
No socials allowed uitb.
All it showed was my youtube activity, not a big deal.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-19-2018, 02:49 AM
well at least it's not the government. then again, if the gestapo-oops i meant Trump- had his druthers, be worried. be very worried..
Mine showed Eccie links I clicked on, my Google map look ups (including addresses providers gave me to go visit) and all the states and countries I've visited since 2011.