Funny fetishes

So yesterday I had a guy (regular) ask for a fetish and it turned out to be funny and pleasurable. Guy brought two football helmets one the eagles and other the cowboys. While we did multiple positions once he went doggy shit got funny. Kept saying fuck them eagles. We da champs. It wasn’t a bad session, but I have to admit moaning go cowboys was pretty funny...
I can see how that would have stiffened his prick
LMAF, yeah, go Cowboys!
Right now I’d want you to wear a Randy Gregory jersey…he’s killing us with these offsides calls.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2022, 07:19 PM
You really pretended when you said "go cowboys"
Carmella,you have always been accomadating.My would be me dressed as a matador and you be the naked bull with horns charging my red flag held by dick and hand.
Sounds like a great time to me...
Mine would be to have sex with a beautiful Latina provider on top or underneath a huge Mexican flag/bedspread with a 3 piece Mariachi band in the room playing classic rock and Mexican ballads...When I get close to climaxing I give the boys the signal and they start chanting, “USA, USA, USA...”...Then, as I’m nutting I scream out, “GOOOAAAAALLLLLL!”
  • L1A2D
  • 01-18-2022, 07:17 AM
“He shoots He SSCOOORESSSSS” was something a retired provider you to say. It always made me laugh when I came. Good times