Musical Festival Bands Revolt Over Rittenhouse

Fuck that piece of shit murderer. Have fun with the Slipknot cover band, Orlando lol
Slipknot covered band might not be bad
I heard their second choice was Tulsi Gabbard, but they were thinking she wouldn't bring in the pro-2nd amendment folks who love them some shooters with real world experience vs being a medic.

How do you fuck up a music festival worse? Invite Kid Rock, or maybe Dean Cain, Caitlyn Jenner, James Woods, Scott Baio or Rosanne Barr?

Ooooh I know- Maybe Kayne (coo-coo) West or Kevin Sorbo- super Hercules to the rescue!!

Surely the list of B level talent washed up has-beens would have been better choices- NO?

I mean all of them would certainly be a festival sell-out and standing room only- like the claims of a certain rally politician
I heard their second choice was Tulsi Gabbard, but they were thinking she wouldn't bring in the pro-2nd amendment folks who love them some shooters with real world experience vs being a medic. Originally Posted by eyecu2
How about Tampon Tim and the School Shooters?
Them announcing the shooter would be there, with a picture of the shooter waving around a gun, was an... unwise choice.
Them announcing the shooter would be there, with a picture of the shooter waving around a gun, was an... unwise choice. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
They're an unwise people