Really Guys???? Are ya serious?

As a provider I am asked many questions. I am aware that many of us ladies get the same ol' silly questions. Some that are retorical. Many of them are better left unasked. There are the rare, snide, demeaning ones that leave much to be desired. We hear comments over and over that we (try to) become callous to, that's a given. Providers will hear many rational and common inquiries, too. Many of the questions are regarding physical features. And although we believe that our pictures are a very good representation of our appearance, we still respond without any further ado. They maybe questions just asking for certain attire or costumes that we have or may not have. There's the frequent requests related to directions or location. Sometimes we get the gross questions (that rarely, if ever, actually offend us- by the way) that we frankly don't know how to (or if we even should at all) answer... Even those type of questions are pretty normal for us girls now. Occasionally, we might even find ourselves responding about refreshments in our fridge for the client to enjoy ....( hmmm, He seems pretty thirsty, huh )??

But the one (WAY TO FREQUENT) question that seems to really make me wonder this:

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS GUY? DID YOU REALLY JUST ASK ME THAT?"

Is the super-duper whyinthe...?-howcanI...? didhereallyjustaskme...?

The almighty, infamous & ALL TIME FAVORITED>>>>
"How much, babe?"
>>>>REALLY GUYS???
I mean, I can sympathize with the accidental oversight on my profile showcase. I totally understand the newbies, they 'don't know' that's a no-no question.. I even give the "i can't look right now, I'm at work" fellas a break. Maybe its even acceptable if the phone browser is just too tiny to see the POSTED DON. But why don't the rest of the hobbiest, long time members or regular guests on here comprehend
"You sound like the Law when you ask a provider that!!"

C'mon Fellas!

We shouldn't have to go through this at all... IF it's in print, IF It's visible, Its most likely correct!!
(we girls tend to pay very close attention to this detail! LOL)
I'm Justsayin!
Here's to future better days! Hope tomorrow is a good start.
I only ask in instances where the provider's rates seem to vary (sometimes radically) from week to week or from advertising location to advertising location. For example, there's a really cute young lady who's kind of new to this board, and her showcase indicates a regular hourly rate of $400 per hour (though she's currently running a special for $250 an hour), but her profile on another site lists her regular rate at $300 an hour with no mention of a special. That can be rather confusing for the hobbyist and might lead to a justifiable inquiry as to the true amount of the donation. And things are even more complicated when the donations listed in the provider's reviews also fluctuate radically in a short period of time. The young lady I'm referring to, for example, appears to have recently charged $425 for a 30 minute session. That review can be found right here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=614749

Hobbyists tend to pay VERY close attention to that detail, and we shouldn't have to go through that at all. We do, however, appreciate it whenever somebody (like the OP, in this instance) starts a thread that presents an opportunity to highlight those kinds of ridiculously varying rates. Lets us know who to avoid.

Remind you of anybody?

Just curious.....

not good, nuh uh, tsk tsk

WHERE at ?
If she doesn't talk about it, leave what is listed... Her oversight from ad to ad is not your problem.
I looked on your Showcase and didn't see a rate. Do I have to dig deeper into your website?
I looked on your Showcase and didn't see a rate. Do I have to dig deeper into your website? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
You have to dig deeper into your wallet to find your credit card to get premium access in order to see the rates.

Either that or write a review.
I see ads with weekend specials and holiday specials but not listed or ask about specials. So asking seems to be the only way with many ladies
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=...KPqLPc51J2GDDw

I found this...

But i have access to my own stuff. I did not realize until this moment that the clientele had to have premium access in order to view rates.... SINCERELY!!!

MY apologies to everyone here... I obviously have my foot in my mouth this morning. I will remember this and plan to embed a link to assist in price questions! Sorry, I mean that with sincerity... AND thank u to eccienewbie for the enlightenment, really, thanxxx
Oh, no need for thanks.

BUT, since this thread IS about questions, I have one....

What kind of incalls are you working from these days? I'm not asking for an address or a location, or anything like that. Just curious about the quality of the place, You know, 3 star hotel, 4 star, extended stay, etc.

I raise the question because I noticed this pic in your gallery:

Looks like a no-tell with a "borrowed" door mat from a home builder that went into bankruptcy a couple years back. Pretty low rent. Given your normal rates (and that one review where you charged $425 for a half hour session), I assume that the incall has improved.

Thanks in advance for any insight you might provide, A premium rate requires a premium incall, imho.
That the motel 6?
That the motel 6? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Naw, Motel 6's don't use gimme door mats. That place is a couple rungs below a Motel 6.

But none of that really matters anymore, since I'm sure she can afford a better incall now with those rates.
In response to your request for any further insight, I have never resided anywhere in Texas other than the Condominium Complex ( off of the Lyndon B Johnson Freeway & Alpha Rd area. Its near the Galleria Mall) that my sister and I have had since moving here. To answer the (unnecessary) attack and protest upon my Doormat that you seem to not approve, I like it. It was my brothers doormat in fact. I took it off his stoop when he passed away last March, so I now have it in front of my terrible, classless and below standard Condominium Door to ...remember... I guess. I really shouldn't have to justify my choice of doormat to anyone, but I feel like you should know why it's there.... since you have pointed it out to everybody. I do plan to keep it there, though. Its almost like a staple here now. My sister and I enjoy it. So please.. let's not make it a big deal? You've done a nice job of slinging mud from your corner of the city, and I'm sure you had a good chuckle. SOLUTION: I can move it to the closet for your appointment if you hate it that much I suppose. It obviously bothers you.
Oh, no need for thanks.

BUT, since this thread IS about questions, I have one....

What kind of incalls are you working from these days? I'm not asking for an address or a location, or anything like that. Just curious about the quality of the place, You know, 3 star hotel, 4 star, extended stay, etc.

I raise the question because I noticed this pic in your gallery:

Looks like a no-tell with a "borrowed" door mat from a home builder that went into bankruptcy a couple years back. Pretty low rent. Given your normal rates (and that one review where you charged $425 for a half hour session), I assume that the incall has improved.

Thanks in advance for any insight you might provide, A premium rate requires a premium incall, imho. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Well, guys assume that most providers do business from hotels. Totally Stereotypical that someone would point out that you were at a hotel. By the way, since it seems that we are analyzing pictures a tad too much, I thought that all Hotel 6's have an air conditioning unit on the outside, beneath the window?

Don't most condo's/Apartment homes have central heating and air conditioning units? LOL

My in-call is in a nice part of town in north dallas. I stay in condominiums as well, but they look very residential. Its funny, because the condo's across the street are in the same set-up as Esme's, I guess if I took a picture standing in front of those condo's...it would look like I'm in the red roof inn.

I don't get asked the question of "Whats your Price" however, I always get the "What are your specials, What is your menu." It might help to also keep consistent reviews based on your level of service. I suppose it could be very misleading and confusing to a hobbyist that reads two reviews that state "400/30 minutes, GFE, and 100/1 Hour, PSE".

Also, Remember the words of J.P. Morgan;
"If you have to ask for a price, You can't afford it."
Do bullshit threads like this make anyone horny?