Yes Its True!

Yes I am pregnant! I am due next week...and if this hurts me in any sort of way or i get jusdged for working while im pregnant then so be it! Im sure im not the only provider who has worked pregnant... Yes i did keep it quiet but a few people did know and if someone woulda asked i would have told them that i was. I am not ashamed of being pregnant! I do have to support a child now and i need the extra cash....besides i love sex and i love what i do! pics of me are not posted all because my computer wont allow me to load them....but i can send them through text message!
Well congratulations! I hope you have a successful delivery and a healthy child. I can't judge you for you do ma'am.
Congrats Alyssia !!...You're not the 1st and you definitely won't be the last.

And I don't think there's judgemental people on this board, it's in the Bylaw fine print, they're not allowed in.

The Passionate ManSlut
You may get busy. Some guys love a pregnant woman.
Congrats on your New Years Baby! Yay!
Congratulations Alyssia!
You may get busy. Some guys love a pregnant woman. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
But few guys love a surprise and those who don't love paying to bang a pregnant provider should not have to discover that when she opens the door.

Having had the unfortunate experience of having a provider opening the door only to learn at that moment that she was 5+ months pregnant and looking like she swallowed a bowling ball and had gained a LOT of weight, looking nothing at all like the photos she was using, and that banging a pregnant woman was not one of the sessions on my bucket list, as a client, I find it strange and very wrong that you somehow still have photos in your showcase that give zero indication of this impending birth.

And with wasting my time looking, you have NOT been posting that you have been pregnant all these months for some reason and in fact have been using outdated photos for months.

I find it also strange that your reviews from November and December fail to mention your impending arrival and it should make anyone reading those reviewers doubt anything they post from now on if they somehow failed to note this important factor.

Your last ad: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=609572
fails to mention a single thing about being pregnant and even though some may prefer seeing pregnant women, others do not and this issue is something that you should have been upfront about.

The photos in your last ads give zero indication of being pregnant so mis-leading photos appear to be the least of the issues you have been going on.

And your claims that a review was false now seem clear that it was actually 100% true:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=611434
@Alyssa, Congrats

@Lazzie, +1 .... well said. Great points, of course I'd expect nothing less from one of the smartest men I've ever met

But few guys love a surprise and those who don't love paying to bang a pregnant provider should not have to discover that when she opens the door.

Having had the unfortunate experience of having a provider opening the door only to learn at that moment that she was 5+ months pregnant and looking like she swallowed a bowling ball and had gained a LOT of weight, looking nothing at all like the photos she was using, and that banging a pregnant woman was not one of the sessions on my bucket list, as a client, I find it strange and very wrong that you somehow still have photos in your showcase that give zero indication of this impending birth.

And with wasting my time looking, you have NOT been posting that you have been pregnant all these months for some reason and in fact have been using outdated photos for months.

I find it also strange that your reviews from November and December fail to mention your impending arrival and it should make anyone reading those reviewers doubt anything they post from now on if they somehow failed to note this important factor.

Your last ad: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=609572
fails to mention a single thing about being pregnant and even though some may prefer seeing pregnant women, others do not and this issue is something that you should have been upfront about.

The photos in your last ads give zero indication of being pregnant so mis-leading photos appear to be the least of the issues you have been going on.

And your claims that a review was false now seem clear that it was actually 100% true:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=611434 Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Congrads little momma !!!
Congraulations...Children are beautiful and will always bring enjoyment into your life....

....The photos in your last ads give zero indication of being pregnant so mis-leading photos appear to be the least of the issues you have been going on.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=611434
Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Well done and well said LazurusLong !! I remember shortly before ASPD went down a certain provider, who I will encrypt her name, M*ssH*llyw**d (I believe she's added S*xy to her name now) took exception to a review stating she was pregnant and protested vehemently. Numerous ladies came out rah rah-ing her on & on, defending her honor...Guess what, the LIAR was pregnant.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Should this thread be linked to her denial?
CONGRATS girl I hear pregnant pussy is the best!
Yes I am pregnant! I am due next week...and if this hurts me in any sort of way or i get jusdged for working while im pregnant then so be it! Im sure im not the only provider who has worked pregnant... Yes i did keep it quiet but a few people did know and if someone woulda asked i would have told them that i was. I am not ashamed of being pregnant! I do have to support a child now and i need the extra cash....besides i love sex and i love what i do! pics of me are not posted all because my computer wont allow me to load them....but i can send them through text message! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez

You may not get judged for working while pregnant, but you will definitely get judged for being a liar. Considering you posted a little over a month ago claiming a false review and flat out denied being pregnant. Insert foot in mouth
You may not get judged for working while pregnant, but you will definitely get judged for being a liar. Considering you posted a little over a month ago claiming a false review and flat out denied being pregnant. Insert foot in mouth Originally Posted by BrockLanders21

yep... and I am embarrassed for half assed giving her the benefit of the doubt.