puzzling Twitter behavior

I don’t understand the reasoning behind a provider who I don’t follow, have never seen, and don’t interact with repeatedly blocking and unblocking me on Twitter, along with some other guys from here I know who also keep getting blocked and
unblocked by her. It makes no difference to me whether I’m blocked or not - the only reason I even notice it is when someone else retweets her and I get that “This tweet is unavailable” message on the retweet, and click on it to find out why I can’t see it. But the cycles of blocking and unblocking for no apparent reason pique my curiosity about why.
Maybe they don't like you and are just trolling you...
Maybe they want you to post and comment but don't like your followers..
I'd think of it like this..
Not everyone deserves a place in your space, somepeople are really toxic and bring nothing but chaos around.
I dont follow many providers or gents from Arkansas and vice versa many are very toxic and hateful. I have a zero tolerance for bs in all areas of my life. Don't sweat the small stuff
Oh, I don’t sweat it at all. It doesn’t matter to me, I’m just curious why someone would keep blocking and unblocking me, especially someone I have no interaction with. Whatever floats her boat, I guess.
Oh, I don’t sweat it at all. It doesn’t matter to me, I’m just curious why someone would keep blocking and unblocking me, especially someone I have no interaction with. Whatever floats her boat, I guess. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Multiple personality disorder perhaps? Just depends what day you catch them on?
Multiple personality disorder perhaps? Just depends what day you catch them on? Originally Posted by arealone
Perhaps! The irony is that I had her on mute before she blocked me (this time), so the only reason I saw anything from her or knew i was blocked was because of noticing the “This tweet is not available” message when someone retweeted her and I clicked it out of curiosity about why it was unavailable.

I hope she just leaves me blocked as I have no interest in seeing anything she posts and repeatedly blocking and unblocking me just makes me notice her. Maybe that’s the idea, IDK.
You have lots of options
Simply don't give her the pleasure of knowing it bothers you
You have lots of options
Simply don't give her the pleasure of knowing it bothers you Originally Posted by CatMan4u
You seem to have misunderstood my post:
  • My objective for posting it isn’t what you think it is
  • I am not at all “bothered” by it, I am curious, as I stated
  • I wasn’t seeking advice from less experienced members about what my options are
Sorry only meant to be supportive. Yes I know you have lots of experience
I am the one that needs advice
And help
And help Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Count to 10 before hitting submit
And help Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Count to 10 before hitting submit
Oh, I don’t sweat it at all. It doesn’t matter to me, I’m just curious why someone would keep blocking and unblocking me, especially someone I have no interaction with. Whatever floats her boat, I guess. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

You don't happen to have an overly attached girlfriend, do you?

• Sandy
  • 05-25-2020, 04:26 PM
Check your settings, you may have your settings set to not show sensitive material.