MORE OBAMA RHETORIC DESIGNED TO DIVIDE AMERICANS

Another example of Obama dividing us; his rhetoric on the abortion issue today.......this on the heels of last week's Rose Garden hissy fit in which he attacked those who opposed his gun legislation as "liars."
"The fact is, after decades of progress, there's still those who want to turn back the clock to policies more suited to the 1950s than the 21st century," he said. "And they've been involved in an orchestrated and historic effort to roll back basic rights when it comes to women's health."
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-26-11-37-33
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2013, 01:31 PM
and your insane rants pulls the public together ?
So we are suppose to ignore Obama's attacks ?

And by ignoring his attacks we will all come together ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The logic of the left on full display !

• CJ7
  • 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
you call it an attack, I call that a full display of rightwing bullshit

pull us together pal.
Typical non sequitur CJ response............

you call it an attack, I call that a full display of rightwing bullshit

.. Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJOHN
  • 04-26-2013, 02:00 PM
i have an ideal of what being plan in Houston this morning or the days to come(pin).... last few days news story ... johnny drive black acura coupe
[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1052750546]Another example of Obama dividing us; his rhetoric on the abortion issue today.......this on the heels of last week's Rose Garden hissy fit in which he attacked those who opposed his gun legislation as "liars."
"The fact is, after decades of progress, there's still those who want to turn back the clock to policies more suited to the 1950s than the 21st century," he said. "And they've been involved in an orchestrated and historic effort to roll back basic rights when it comes to women's health."
True and they are called Republicans Finally something we can agree on!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Typical non sequitur CJ response............

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you completely missed the jist on my comment ... which btw was directly on topic

ponder that
Whirlytard, you need to get the fuck out of this country. It doesn't need you. And most of US don't want you. Your ranting and raving makes me ashamed of our country.

Get the fuck out.
...That great unifier of all humankind, Trendaway!

Well, as long as everyone is unified with what he "thinks" (to use the term loosly).
First off for the slow people, the issue divides people, not the backers of either position.

It's pretty simple.

One side wants to force you to give birth and to raise a child you don't want/can't afford/ or may endanger the mother.

The other side wants women to have a choice what they do with their bodies.

Don't want an abortion?

Don't get one.
Assup, you need to get the fuck out of this country. It doesn't need you. And all of US don't want you. Your ranting and raving makes me ashamed of our country.

Get the fuck out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
fixed it for ya

I found where you can get more of your girl friends

http://www.dhgate.com/100-real-semi-...c3.html#s1-1-1
Hey, no-stones, nice avatar. Lots of class. Low class, that is. You have a flat on the single wide out front.
fixed it for ya

I found where you can get more of your girl friends

http://www.dhgate.com/100-real-semi-...c3.html#s1-1-1 Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Only a fucking Okie would have a avatar like that. Looks like Oklahoma is in deep shit.
Whirlytard, you need to get the fuck out of this country. It doesn't need you. And most of US don't want you. Your ranting and raving makes me ashamed of our country.

Get the fuck out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Join the club - I'm ashamed of our country, too. I'm referring to the USA as "our" country.