Review counts in the lady's posts

Hi there, tonight as I was posting, I noticed that under my post count is a line for Reviews. This shows as 0...now I know I have two reviews on here. Another provider I know had 0 also, and I know she is well reviewed. So, I'm thinking that this must be for reviews I've posted, which would obviously be 0in that case as I'm a girl, lol.

Is there any way for the Reviews line to actually reflect how many reviews a lady has on this site, and perhaps be an actual link to them? What do you think? Thanks
The "Reviews" count is a function to show how many reviews a male member has made on this site. It does not have purpose for us girls.
The "Reviews" count is a function to show how many reviews a male member has made on this site. It does not have purpose for us girls. Originally Posted by CassidyBlue
I bet someone with a creative bent could find a use for this counter. For instance, number of times her Showcase has been viewed or number of times her ad has been viewed. Just a couple of suggestions.
It would actually be nice to see how many times the Provider has been reviewed. Actually a pretty good idea if you could make it happen
I don't think a review count would be great as many of us lost a lot of our reviews on the other site and there is not enough room for us to post all the reviews we have actually received on the many sites out there.

I do think it would be nice if each provider could see how many times her own showcase had been viewed so she could judge whether she needs to make changes or not. Otherwise, male members do have the option to see the most viewed when they click on the Showcase tab at the top of the site pages, that when clicked on has a drop down menu to view most popular showcases.
Did you stop to consider that at some point it can hurt a provider?

Provider #1 has 79 reviews

Provider #2 has 10 reviews

Reads lower mileage................even if it isn't true.
Did you stop to consider that at some point it can hurt a provider?

Provider #1 has 79 reviews

Provider #2 has 10 reviews

Reads lower mileage................even if it isn't true. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Interesting point, dh. Anyway, creative minds are at work figuring out how to utilize that for the ladies. Stay tuned.

St. C