NCNS.....What does a guy get out of saying "yes I'm ready, come on over" and then not answering his phone and/or email once I've arrived?!?!r

Seriously....title says it all!!!! Wth? So irritating.
Probably the same thing that the multitude of providers who do the exact same thing do. What really sucks is when you drive halfway across town, putting the wear and tear on your vehicle and the gas cost, not to mention the time you spent getting ready for a session and the total of 2+ hours of waiting and driving back and forth. I guess that is the cost of doing business for providers and the cost of trying to business for hobbyists.

Only thing you can do is report your experience and name the other person, but with the WKs and other detectives out there in Eccie land, you will get mocked, called names and made to feel like you should have never said anything, which is why I think they can and do get away with it and still retain their membership and means by which to continue to defraud.
What that kind of jerk gets is what he deserves:

INFOSHARE report and possibly

NATIONAL BLACK LIST

You could also call him out in public, but imho that kind of thing is usually fruitless.
maybe he looked out the window, and panicked when he saw a BBW outside?
maybe he looked out the window, and panicked when he saw a BBW outside? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

LOL!

I see in her showcase, curvesNmore does not have any full body pics cuz you know some guys do not read profiles, they just look at the pics. So, as funny, messed up and shallow as that sounds, it may have some truth to it!
maybe he looked out the window, and panicked when he saw a BBW outside? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well, then the guy has issues. This lady clearly advertises herself as so... If he is literate he knows what he is expecting to show up.

To the OP - certain things may be better to post in the ladies lounge. It's up to you to differentiate the two.. There is a laundry list of why both men and women do this.. Unfortunately it's part of business. Screen well. Don't take a second, third, etc chance.. It shouldn't happen to often. Most times it's the same men and women who do this. Just don't rebook them.
How unfortunate. Some ruin it for the rest of us. Just chalk it up and don't give him any more attention than you already have with this thread (I suspect a reaction from you like this was the true intention).
I definitely know it's part of the business. But for some reason this one really pissed me off. And he knew I was a bbw....we discussed his love of it. Anyway. I'm over it now.
I had a provider I have seen over the last two years NCNS after we set up a 7:00 appointment....I tried to be understanding and she did it again!!! Shit two days in a row !!!! I will not be back...no excuses accepted.

It is part of the hobby experience.....unfortunately.
As of now have you had any contact with him? Has he still not given you his reason as to why? (Not that there are too many excuses for NCNS except REAL emergencies) Sorry this happened to you
That's just rude to post something like that. I think you owe the lady an apology. If you want to be rude an insulting, go join the spider hole. General rudeness is a violation of the guidelines.

CNM,

You were either pranked

or

dude changed his mind

or

he passed out.

If you know his handle, post it here. he deserves to be shamed publicly.

I assume you screened him and confirmed his Eccie identity.

Had you brought a bucket of fried chicken your fellow fatty would have answered on the first ring.
Wow some of the comments here are really rude and childish. I do agree with Glenn though. He might've either had something really come up and wasn't man enough to cancel. Or he's a prankster with no life... Maybe he changed his mind and didn't want to confront front you and tell you personally.. Or he really could've just went to sleep. If you know he was BSing you, def post in info share. Sorry that happened.
Thank you @ sweettreat and glen. He text me the next morning and said he fell asleep. I don't know. I did verify his eccie handle. But I do know I won't be seeing him. And to all of the ppl who made inappropriate/childish comments....it's your right to have your preferences....But being rude and derogatory isn't right.
Unfortunately this happens on both sides of the fence, mostly for stupid reasons.
Attention seekers or just want to feel like there wanted.
The only people it hurts is themselves and their credibility.