help me choose

I've been out of the hobby for a bit and have an itch that needs scratching. I'm looking for a massage plus more.

do I go with an independent who I know gives an out of this world massage plus L1 ending.

or do I go with a studio where ill get the unknown, could be better or worse, definitely more than a level one but who knows the quality, length, how comfortable I would be with the provider etc
Is this a serious question?
I vote go see Alyssa!
Lol.. Let me improve my massage skills first.. Unless of course you're talking a mouth around penis massage, I got that covered.
Ah the old massaging of the penis with the mouth. I love that technique!
Decisions, decisions.... Lmao
Well since you asked.....I would see an independent provider every time versus a studio. Here's a suggestion..

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=151425
Go to Popeyes and ask for a number three.
GRACE PRESTON!
The first time you see a provider, be her indy or in a studio, you will not know how comfortable you will be. I think it is a no brainer on who to see:

Independent - you can communicate with the provider, let her know your likes, dislikes and if you are really lucky, you will get one that enjoys what they do

Studio - you only can talk with the studio girl at the studio, cutting into your session time, they are definite clock watchers and sometimes because of the appointment schedule that she is not in control of, the mundane, go through the motions session due to the rush and worn out factors likely to occur.
Lol.. Let me improve my massage skills first.. Unless of course you're talking a mouth around penis massage, I got that covered. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I want an Alyssa massage please!!!
I suppose it depends. If you have P411 or a couple of solid, recent and local references then you should be able to see whomever you like. If you don't, then it narrows your choices with the independent providers.