Is this partisan or just funny? Go Comics

Jesus, JD, you must thrive on abuse. LOL. But it is more sad than funny. I will even say a few words in support of President Carter. He tried to eliminate baseline budgeting, and tried to end the tax on corporate dividends. He also tried to simplify tax forms. He just wasn't equipped for Washington. And the hostage rescue was a disaster, but he did try.
And Jimmy's at least still tried to help after he left office.
And Jimmy's at least still tried to help after he left office. Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Yes he has. Although I believe in mis-guided ways at times, I believe he's always tried to do what he felt was helping once he left office.

Although I didn't vote for him (my first presidential election I could vote in) and didn't care for him in office because of who he surrounded himself with while there, I've always thought he was one of the best MEN that we've ever sent to the White House. It's a shame he was also one of the worst presidents, although that's certainly only really believed by those that haven't gone back more than about 60 years in US history.

Jack
Given that Jimmy Carter is a senile, Jew hating, failure of a politician he is trying his best. His best isn't very good.
Given that Jimmy Carter is a senile, Jew hating, failure of a politician he is trying his best. His best isn't very good. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

John do you ever see the good in someone who a dem?
John is a troll. That is all.
but you didn't disagree with my evaluation of mr. peanut. I think we understand.

You know I liked JFK, RFK, Truman, Zell Miller and I even voted for Hillary and Joe Lieberman.