planet of the apes movie

saw it tonight.

urm. I'm not gonna sleep well after this.
It's already started....

http://youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU
I just saw it tonight too. I liked it, but I'm not scared. I like big hairy apes. LOL
Just saw your U tuber....funny.
I always thought that furry creatures would take over with an "Attack of the 50-Foot Chihuahuas from Outer Space."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBFeQMxBX4s
from the trailer i saw, it looked like it was going to be pretty good. i look forward to seeing it.
Lol I still havent had the chance to see it yet but im kinda afraid to.. Lol I live in Sa, Tx and I live like less than a 2 mile radius if at that from a place called southwest research center. Well they have chimpanzees there and they run test on them. Crazy part about it is my cousin use to work there and he told me I wouldn't believe what they do to the chimpanzees.. He had to sign a confidentiality paper when he started to work there because it a research center... I say creeeeeepyy.. Lol I dont want no damn monkeys coming after me.. Crazy though if you really think about it!
I saw it two weeks ago and thought it was well done. I think anyone who liked the original “Planet of the Apes” will also like this new one. I read some of the info about the movie at IMDB after seeing the movie. While I missed the connection at the time, the new film did pay homage to the original in several ways including, in the background, a news headline reporting the launching of "Icarus" – the first spacecraft headed to Mars: Heston’s space mission. I noticed the scene, because it gave me pause to reflect on the recent shut down at NASA rather than connect the scene to the original movie.
quote--- Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!
I saw that movie opening weekend & I thought it was awesome!!

quote--- Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape! Originally Posted by DallasRain
LOL good one!
I liked the movie!!!

quote--- Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dee,I thought we were going to keep that just between us!!!
lol---oops!
Saw the movie.

Thought it was pretty good. They did a good job.
I just saw it tonight too. I liked it, but I'm not scared. I like big hairy apes. LOL
Just saw your U tuber....funny. Originally Posted by tia travels
It didn't make me scarey, but it is a nightmare scenario involving rogue scientist + rogue ape = bad combo.
i liked it a lot too