what hotels are no no

If a provider has a kind of shady seedy hotel will that prevent. You from seeing her? Is there any hotel incalls in the houston area a strict no no? Would u b willing to pay a little extra for a more upscale location...
If a provider has a kind of shady seedy hotel will that prevent. You from seeing her? Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Abso-fucking-lutely. Or seedy area.
And seedy is like obscene. I'll know it when I see it.
Yes. I refuse to go to Kings Inn and all those places.
What about Palace Inn and Knights Inn - Days Inn ???
I would avoid Motel 6. I was there once and I ain't going back there ever again.
What, they didn't leave the light on for ya?
  • klutz
  • 11-21-2012, 09:19 AM
I see what you did there!
What, they didn't leave the light on for ya? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
LMAO!!!
Imagine you are doin an outcall to the same area in question, how would you feel showing up to an outcall that looked seedy?
Location.... Location... Location

3-star and up for a lady I don't know.

Ladies I know any place is fine if I trust her. If it is a PI place it still needs to be a safe area.
I once met someone at a Palace Inn and there was a nasty stain on the sheet. It obviously had not been changed since the last fuckdown. Never again.
Hourly in a decent area I can live with....

Any place in a seedy area I am not comfortable....

I don't like Knights Inn in any area and another I don't like is Western Inn....
I would be leery to go to any hotel where the management "knows" what you are up to!!

I prefer staying at 3 or 4 star hotels for the safety & discretionary factors!

I can actually get them for same price or lower price than a 2 star or 1 star!

{I actually once paid 50 bucks for a 4 star upscale in one of my tour cities}
You have to check around for deals.

I'm going to a 4/5 star place on saturday, it cost me $110, but it will be used overnight with two girls who will get wet looking at all the facilities, so cheap at the price.

Actually haven't confirmed the two girls yet, one may be working (regular job), the other may not answer her phone....
I would be leery to go to any hotel where the management "knows" what you are up to!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Get to know a hotel clerk sometimes....they don't "know" what you are up to...but they think everyone is doing it...

Safety is always and issue...for both you and your car.,,
But it is not about what you pay...it is about what the people there will do to keep their business safe.

One skinny old asian guy with a shotgun works a lot better than, "Smile, your on camera and we will call the law."

ijs
L8r
r9