Proxy sites

I was wondering what the best IP proxy sites are to use .Thanks !
My favorite is surfbouncer. www.surfbouncer.com

I've used them throughout Asia and while in the US with no issues. The basic service is like 12.00 US per month.

Hope this helps!
My favorite is surfbouncer. www.surfbouncer.com

I've used them throughout Asia and while in the US with no issues. The basic service is like 12.00 US per month.

Hope this helps!
I've used www yippy com here in NY. They block your IP from being forwarded. free to use . so far no problems are all esp. when used in conjunction with Windows 7 IE or Mozilla Protected modes.
There are some others like the TOR project, which can get more complicated but ideally if I want to stay anonymous I just borrow someone's wifi in the area....
Nice...I double posted! I'm soooo smooth. Can one of those be deleted?
Try www.cotse.net. It is a complete privacy service. They offer web proxies, SSH tunnels, and anonymous email. The email alone is perfect for providers and hobbyists, you create as many different email addresses as you want, block ones that get troublesome, create addresses that expire after a certain date, etc.

If you pay with money orders it is much harder to trace back to you.
It only costs $5.95 a month. There are optional services like SOCKS proxies and VPN that cost a little more but it will take you a long time to even learn everything you can do for $5.95.

I have no financial interest, just a satisfied customer.
  • Niktu
  • 01-21-2011, 10:44 AM
I thought eccie blocked proxy servers?
i use proxybonanza to get around firewalls at work
$5.95 per month works great
I thought eccie blocked proxy servers? Originally Posted by Niktu
Maybe some, but certainly not all.