Role Reversal Client Rights and Safety:

Okay,

I am an absolute newbie only knowing the light massage scene twice. Before posting this I have been doing my homework for years by reading and listening. Therefore, I will note first that the safety of the woman and client must be paramount. Some will laugh at my proposal of "rights," per se but I am a firm believer in natural and civil rights to all and the legalization of this activity under controls of health and customer rights (ie nondiscrimination, etc) course.

So, stepping down from my intro spiel, I schedule an appointment with a provider. She opens the door and alas, either its a total bait and switch or the surroundings are just not right. Do I have the right at the door to say I wish to decline. Some posts elsewhere have even suggested offering a modest tip (at best) and thanking her for the time before leaving.

Second, assuming there are criminal activity (ie pimps) component at play behind the scenes. If I politely decline service at the door have my chances for being victim to assualt or robbery no x-times higher?

Thank you all,
I'm not sure you really want governmental intervention in the hobby, dealing with rights and such. I think the self-policing nature of the hobby works pretty well currently.

If she opens the door and is not what advertised or you are not comfortable, you not only have the right, but the duty to walk away. I certainly have. Many guys go ahead with the session to varied results. That just enables and encourages the behavior.

Could you get your ass beat by a pimp on the way out? Sure. But if you do your research properly, you won't even get to that situation. We have all learned some difficult lessons by the trail and error method.
Naw! dude just walk away. If the pimp or SO try to put up a fight then that depends on your standard, because for me I'll definitely fight back for my hard-earned money. (but not to the point of risking my life)

But yes u have the right to walk away especially for B&S
I would get premium access if I were you. For this website it is truly worth imho especially if your getting into the hobby. As far as rights I say research research and more research. If she is not on this site, I would not partake. Not trying to knock BP but I would be very skeptical of their ads unless reviewed by this board