should?/ coping??

Hows everybody doin/dealing with this craziness??
It is frustrating me...I am horny and bored..I need a roadtrip!

share your thoughts on this craziness!

Should I visit again soon?? Is Omaha hobby still active right now?/>

Thanks!
Its been relatively frustrating in the area of hobbying for sure.
I have been wondering the same thing I wanna come visit but all this mess ������
Come to Columbus ne
buisness has all but come to a stand dtill here in lincoln idk about the scene in the big o but im thinking of coning out to vegas lol
Vegas is shut down lol no point strip is closed DT is closed we on lock down
guess Ill wait lil longer to see what happens

stay safe yall!
things any better..I plan a visit soon!
Nope, April will be pretty much shut down with
Directed Health Measures (DHM) from the Governor's office in Nebraska
oh no..this all sucks!!!
Farmstud is correct. April is "supposed" to be our peak month but who knows. I doubt the world will see normalcy for the rest of the year at best.
I've been locked inside for 3 weeks (yippy for buying in bulk) and haven't left the house. I am DYING for adult contact. It's just been me and the kids, and there's only so many games of Candyland you can play.
This is a situation where it's important to understand what's going on and have well informed expectations, so that one can be properly prepared.

Stuff won't be "normal" - as we once knew it - until there is a tested vaccine or there are enough people who have been infected & fought it off to provide what's called "herd immunity".

Our new normal is waves of relaxing social distancing, then tightening up on the restrictions until the virus is sufficiently suppressed, then relaxing them again.

Fortunately, unlike the flu viruses or the rhinoviruses (which causes the common cold), this particular virus mutates at a very slow rate. I can provide sources if anyone is curious.

Late 2021 is an extremely optimistic timeline for a vaccine. They need THOROUGH testing and you DO NOT want to rush them. They typically take 5+ years to test, sometimes more.
I'm not a gloomer, at least not yet. The official info is always tilted towards the direction of scare people so they don't just go back to normal because it isn't in their neighborhood. If they put out more of the health history of those seriously ill or dying, I think it would further encourage the healthy people to blow the whole thing off.
Traffic deaths are way down, so young lives are being saved here one way or another.

Having said that, I am being careful and avoiding people, even providers.
This craziness needs the end quick
I am so ready to get back to normal!

I am hoping I can still come inncouple weeks and hotels will still be open...any updates on hotels??

uggghhh!!