URL / Website: http://www.Ajuliet.net
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Eldridge/I-10
Activities: BBJ, DATY, CFS, doggy, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very nice body, soft skin, pretty face.
Recommendation: No
Why the no?
People need to do their homework!!! She has been a well established :insan e:: crazyeyes:
  • pxmcc
  • 09-24-2018, 12:12 AM
ouch. thx for sharing.
Thx for the info
So how much money did you waste?
Thanks for the warning. I was about to pull the trigger on this one. If she is gonna be GPS then thr service has to be stellar.
GPS?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. She did all that and it was a No?
GPS?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. She did all that and it was a No? Originally Posted by EatEMup
Go in, waste your $$$ and then report back... or just heed the warnings. Your call
Eatemup, you need to invest in premium access....
She's different and that is what you "I pay so I expect outstanding service" types don't understand. You can't throw bills at her and expect her to pretend to be some starlet who is visiting from Dallas and will do what you want her to do. Go elsewhere if you can't adjust to her ways. YMMV.
She's different and that is what you "I pay so I expect outstanding service" types don't understand. You can't throw bills at her and expect her to pretend to be some starlet who is visiting from Dallas and will do what you want her to do. Go elsewhere if you can't adjust to her ways. YMMV. Originally Posted by DeepPurple
Adjust to her ways? This has got to be a mandle to make such an ignorant statement.
Adjust to her ways? This has got to be a mandle to make such an ignorant statement. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Adjust to her ways = go with the flow

You guys know what you up against when you see this girl. Why try to make a square a circle?
Anyone who would see this girl after these last 2 reports is an idiot. Waste of money. There are plenty here who actually give good service. For you to suggest that someone should "adjust to her ways" is just dumb. Her ways are horrible TCB and bad service. Why wpuld anyone in their right mind choose to see her?
Anyone who would see this girl after these last 2 reports is an idiot. Waste of money. There are plenty here who actually give good service. For you to suggest that someone should "adjust to her ways" is just dumb. Her ways are horrible TCB and bad service. Why wpuld anyone in their right mind choose to see her? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Because it's their money and they can do whatever they want with it. Adjusting is what the idiots with money think that they don't have to do in the hobby. You always have to adjust for shit to happen or not to happen. Horrible TCB and hit/miss service are expected with young hot girls in Houston. Stick with your grannies and patented CBJs if you want adjustable-free service.