Do the math and build the wall!!

They don't want to build the walls like they don't want to build the Keystone XL pipeline. American private sector jobs.

I don't understand why the unions aren't all over this.

Trump: "Steel, baby, steel"
DNC: "Steal, baby, steal"
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 03:27 PM
They don't want to build the walls like they don't want to build the Keystone XL pipeline. American private sector jobs.

I don't understand why the unions aren't all over this.

Trump: "Steel, baby, steel"
Dems: "Steal, baby, steal" Originally Posted by gnadfly
We needed that shitty Canadian oil about as much as we need a shitty old wall.

I'd prefer we horsetrade at the border.

I'd trade 10 old folks over 65 for 1 hard working Mexician!

Hell the Mexicans will take better care of them for less and we'd get a bunch of hard workets $!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 05:34 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAIc37TvBA

Candidate Trump Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
"We may tax them.."

Do you understand who pays the tax?

Evidently not.

Does an Exxon station pay the fuel tax?....or do they pass it on to the consumer?

If you know the answer to that simple question, then you understand that the American consumeconsumerwill pay for the God Damn wall if that is how he expected Mexico to "pay" for it.

He actually acted like he didn't have a clue...Hannity had to talk the answer out for him.

Btw....you thought Trump was an idiot when he first came out.
  • oeb11
  • 01-09-2019, 05:59 PM
From the other "Wall" thread
Originally Posted by Old-T
Basic problems with "The Wall"

It is a solution to a problem that hasn't been thought out. I see zero agreement on the real questions:
--Who many people should immigrate to the US?
--How will the people be chosen who are allowed in?
--What should the process be?
--What should the expectations be for the people who are allowed in?

Until those are answered how the hell do you know whether a wall is good, bad, or indifferent? You don't. The answers to those questions are hard and don't fit nice neat slogans, tweets, or 10 second political sound bites--so neither side wants to talk about them.

But Trump (and his brain dead zombies) KNOW the answer to a problem they have not defined (actually I think Trump has defined it in his mind, he just hasn't spoken it aloud: "ZERO immigration except for rich people who buy their way in".)

If the Dems wanted to actually move the country and the discussion forward they would be pushing for the discussion to happen. But they don't--too many of the LWWs also have their answer: "Anyone who shows up should get in, no limits".

Both are seriously wrong, but the Wackos are in charge for now, and they actually do not care about what is right--just what gets more zombies to vote for them.

OEB11-Best cogent presentation of the underlying issues seen yet in this forum
IMHO
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAIc37TvBA

Candidate Trump Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lol. Candidate Hannity and his minion Trump. Lol!!! Cant wait to see your Rush videos. What a fucking joke lol