Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, CG,LFK,DFK,GFE, DATY,
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 250 HR
Hair Length and Color: Long Blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This young lady is about 5' tall and extremely well built. She works out and has a hard body. She is well tanned and extremely attractive. Has implants, but you would hardly notice them. Probably 34 to 36 D. Very tasty and perky nipples. Shaved kitty. She is everything you could ask for in a beautiful woman.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey Top:

I bet you didn't mean that she was 5 inches tall, so I fixed that...LOL!

Good review. I hope she takes your advice and joins ECCIE.

JaG
Thanks JAG. Old folk sometimes have finger and mind coordination issues. Need all the help I can get.

Hey Top:

I bet you didn't mean that she was 5 inches tall, so I fixed that...LOL!

Good review. I hope she takes your advice and joins ECCIE.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
She'd be a good addition.

The only downside (from her perspective) is that she may want to remain more UTR; the way you MS dawgs are if she joins here she won't stay UTR longer than, oh, 7 seconds.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG,

It might be best for those of us with limted access to some of the ladies you have in Memphis to keep her under the radar and under wraps. Memphis is not far away, but she is a lot closer and well worth us keeping her under the covers, OOPs, meant under cover!
BCG,

It might be best for those of us with limted access to some of the ladies you have in Memphis to keep her under the radar and under wraps. Memphis is not far away, but she is a lot closer and well worth us keeping her under the covers, OOPs, meant under cover! Originally Posted by topsgt38801
Well, too late... you let the cat out of the bag. Or to use a metaphor I like better, you opened the can of worms, and the only way to get them back into a can is to use a bigger can.*

However, speaking only for myself, I'm as likely (probably more likely, in fact) to run down to Tupelo and meet the lady on her home turf as I am to try to entice her to Memphis. I don't mind traveling a bit to meet a lady on my radar; compared to some of the trips I've made to see a provider I want to meet, a jaunt down to Tupelo is just across town....

Cheers,

bcg (besides, I have to check out Elvis's birthplace sometime...)

* Some of you with geekish tendencies, like me, will recognize that one as "Zymurgy's Law of Evolving Systems Dynamics".
BCG,

Go for it. Just treat her nicely and don't pass the word around Memphis too much. Like I said in review, she does have kids and makes setting up time a little tougher. But if you can work it out, she is worth a visit.