Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Mish, HJ
Session Length: 15 minutes
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: brown/shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Young, Pretty good shape. Didn't see any mommy marks. What I expect for a college girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Something is not on the up and up about these girls.. I checked with tin eye and saw 16 results. Beware people!!!
Like i said, I don't think the pics are them, but they are close.
That doesn't make sense. What did she do get a pic of their twins? I think I'll wait for some more reviews. My mom always told me if something sounds to good to be true then it usually is....
I've seen Bella's ad on bp a few times & would love to get ahold of that lil thick ass fuck monster but been leary about the chics on there...is she legit or a b&s deal?
Something is not on the up and up about these girls.. I checked with tin eye and saw 16 results. Beware people!!! Originally Posted by im2big4u
It's likely that they work for an agency, since part of their MO is stealing pics from the internet. Unfortunately, the MS agencies have bad reps (which they earned) and you rarely get anyone who looks like the pics that are posted. The service is usually pretty limited too and it would be very rare to find a BBBJ or multiple rounds.

Personally, that price for just 15 mins seems high to me!
Has anyone else spent any time with this lady? I would love to set up something with her if she's on the up and up.